• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:34:37 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFTA/A2: Grim Grimoire

Started by Eternal, March 14, 2013, 12:00:27 pm

Eternal

For those curious, I'm going to be releasing both FFTA and FFTA2 Grim Grimoire in one package once both are finished to my liking. This way you can play the first and move smoothly onto the second without having to wait. FFTA: GG is mostly done barring a few small issues which- thanks to recent findings- I can fix pretty easily. *glares at Solo Babus*

FFTA2: GG is also mostly done, but there are a few tweaks I want to make still, namely to the party size limit, auction house, and possibly MP growth.

I know both projects are taking a bit, but as you all know, FFTA and A2 aren't exactly what you'd call balanced. I'm working really hard to have both games play more similarly to FFT, and to do so in a more balanced and interesting manner. Hopefully you all will enjoy the fruits of everyone's labor. Lots of people have contributed their research findings here, and it's great to see it all coming into use! :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817