Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Teh Video Expert
Wiz [Posts: 763]
  • View Profile
  • [June 28, 2011, 09:20:46 PM]
Re: The call of Power - General info/discussion thread
« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2011, 09:20:46 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Wizdaddy714 ... check out my Youtube Channel and subscribe.
Teh Video Expert
  • View Profile
  • [July 06, 2011, 07:33:11 AM]
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2011, 07:33:11 AM »
Alright, so in my vid up above in the previous post focused on the fights and what I thought on each of them. Here, I’ll give my insight of what I think should be fixed for the specific abilities/stats/etc… for all the jobs.

Well that about does it. I was going to talk about description errors (as in they didn’t match up), but I can point that out later in the bugs thread. One last note, get rid of the level 99 Magus, still present in 1.3000!

Here's the file in .txt format Koko :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Wizdaddy714 ... check out my Youtube Channel and subscribe.
Durbs [Posts: 617]
  • View Profile
  • [July 06, 2011, 01:24:32 PM]
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2011, 01:24:32 PM »
Alright, so in my vid up above in the previous post focused on the fights and what I thought on each of them. Here, I’ll give my insight of what I think should be fixed for the specific abilities/stats/etc… for all the jobs.

I agree with all of the above. Wiz hit the nail on the head.

"Evanescence... what a sad word..." -Agrias Oaks

Rising from a long sleep...
Joseph Strife [Posts: 580]
  • View Profile
  • [July 06, 2011, 01:51:27 PM]
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2011, 01:51:27 PM »
Okay kokojo, i've told i would and here it is, my report on ch.1 of CoP

I agree with all of the above. Wiz hit the nail on the head.
Totaly

Altough i'd like to make some points

1) Your story seems quite interesting, i'm eager to see what's coming up on ch. 2
2) The jobs and abilities are cool, but need some fixes, Wiz pointed everything out.
3) I liked the way you made the war trophies, making a tresure box appear in the formation and then you get the itens there. It fit with the type of CoP, where you can't freely walk on map and look's more like an "RPG just go for it!". Nice job!
4) The battles proved realy amusing, Noobs and pros can play the game the same way.
5) What was that?! 6 puppets with regen and reraise, i liked that a LOT, but goddamit, i don't feel like seing a puppet for a loooong time :evil:
6) Last battle was cool, Ice cold was realy hard dealing with untill i don't moved lesial. A thief sure comes in hand, i stole all his equip and looks like this will be a way of getting better iten all over the game.

Overall, it realy cool, the sprites look great, nice storyline and cool battles. Keep up the good work and count on me for what i can help you with. :mrgreen:

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

-Event Editor- Creator of CoP
Kokojo [Posts: 1864]
  • View Profile
  • [July 06, 2011, 06:48:05 PM]
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
Thanks for the comments and reviews. I am pleased! Of course you're really gentle to do this for me.

I've read them and il ajust/continue with around what's proposed.

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.
Novice at all.
Tyler [Posts: 34]
  • View Profile
  • [August 24, 2011, 04:20:18 AM]
« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2011, 04:20:18 AM »
I just wanna say from what I've seen, this hack looks very very awesome. Keep up the amazing work, Koko.
Teh Video Expert
  • View Profile
  • [August 31, 2011, 06:59:18 PM]
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »
Little late on the delivery by about 5 days (as in posting here), but the execution's dandy.

Call of Power version 1.500 Chapter 1 Playthrough and Assessment

As a side note, I've stated it in the deep past, but putting "&fmt=18" at the end of the url, which in this case is "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpeen3ikyvY", enhances the vid to High Quality (slightly superior video and audio interfaces), so keep that in mind whenever watching YT vids :D

Forgot to say, but Ch. 2 will go up tomorrow of CoP meaning I'll be recording today Koko. Don't want to keep you waiting ;D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:01:00 PM by Wiz »
The Kindly Shopkeeper
Lijj [Posts: 2039]
  • View Profile
  • [September 21, 2011, 04:04:05 AM]
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2011, 04:04:05 AM »
So Kokojo, I ended up beating l. Lesial afterall and now i'm at the part just past the mother of all Treants. He/she never used psithurism on me though:/..
 Anyhow it's great fun and the events, maps and script are just great!
The Puppet ---Master---
Elric (Overseer) [Posts: 3830]
  • View Profile
  • Youtube Channel
  • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bones42
  • [September 21, 2011, 08:56:32 PM]
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2011, 08:56:32 PM »
Hi, i just joined this forum to tell you what an awesome job you are doing on this project. Im currently running this on my PS2 and im absolutely loving it as FFT (PSX Ver, didn't like the dialogue in the PSP ver) is by far my favorite game of all time, IMO no other Tactics game even comes close, very distantly followed by FFTA2. By people like you making these projects you've given new life to something very dear to me and i can't thank you enough, and if there is anything else i can ever do to aid in this project i would love the opportunity. With all the awesome sprites in the downloads section I'm kinda thinking of putting one together with a story involving main characters from quite a few different games, hopefully i can find the info i need to start doing so somewhere on this forum lol. Once again great job, and keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:25:12 AM by Elric »
    • Modding version: PSX
  • <@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.
    Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other
    Teh Video Expert
    • View Profile
    • [October 17, 2011, 01:52:10 AM]
    « Reply #149 on: October 17, 2011, 01:52:10 AM »

-Event Editor- Creator of CoP
    Kokojo [Posts: 1864]
    • View Profile
    • [February 02, 2012, 01:30:10 PM]
    « Reply #150 on: February 02, 2012, 01:30:10 PM »
    Tactical bump ;P

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.
    Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]