• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:33:33 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Event scripts?

Started by Emmy, March 31, 2016, 02:03:45 am

Emmy

March 31, 2016, 02:03:45 am Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:58:51 pm by Emmy
So, I was trying to add in a sequence to Zeltennia, same method I've used elsewhere in the game.  First battle added in just fine, but to add something else between this and Zalmo 2 requires a new event script?

What I'm talking about is this:

06c is the event before Zalmo 2 (Delita in the church in vanilla), 06d is Zalmo 2.  If I change this box to 06c, it plays the previous battle's eventing again.  If I change to 06d it plays Zalmo 2's event.  Is it possible to change an unused script to be able to fit in a battle here?
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

I actually asked Elric like, 3 weeks ago what that was. He said that's the ID associated with event conditionals, and it sure seems to make a lot of sense to me. Just go for the first unused ID in the event conditionals spreadsheet, put your conditions there, use that ID in the GUI, and you should be home free.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful