• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:09:14 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CoP publicity stunt(s)

Started by Kokojo, December 10, 2011, 08:42:00 pm

Kokojo

Hello. I've recently made a new video for CoP, as to get as many players dragged in.

I would like it if people could support CoP as much as possible, and spread it around.
So far, I have done a youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qthxObt2qrA

I've put the mod on modDB :

http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-power

Eternal got tithin to post about CoP on SA forums (Link missing)

So please, do help as much as you can, if you truly like CoP.
I want some Lpers to try the game out, but I don't know what one to contact, I don't follow much of them.

Also, the ModDB needs a ton of images/comment/discussion, apparently, to be kept up. It's currently in review, so please do review! (and dump your youtube videos on there!)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

GeneralStrife

Nice vid, I'll put it on gamefags

Kagebunji

Hm, I certainly would like to help you on CoP Chapter III if you need any help. Just try to keep EVTCHRs simple, Kokojo :P

And please include Lysay and Lesial EVTCHR in next video, since I STILL haven't seen any gameplay of it, dammit.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Joseph Strife

Nice video kokojo, i hope you can get all the help you need to keep on making CoP, i like it a lot. :)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

3lric

If this wasn't the only forum that i go to i would definitely help to advertise  :mrgreen:

Looking forward to helping out with Chapter 3 tho  :mrgreen:
  • Modding version: PSX

MountainDew~

Quote from: Elric42 on December 11, 2011, 12:20:52 pm
If this wasn't the only forum that i go to i would definitely help to advertise  :mrgreen:

Looking forward to helping out with Chapter 3 tho  :mrgreen:

Pretty much this lol
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Eternal

I'm pretty sure you can make reviews of it and such if you make an account. It doesn't take long.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

3lric

December 12, 2011, 03:18:31 pm #7 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:44:01 pm by Elric42
I could see about putting it on Underground Gamer as well as Blackcats-Games if that is okay? As I'm a member of both, I've just never used their actual forums

Kokojo

3lric

Alright, I ask the admins there if i could do this (primarily Underground Gamers, since they are pretty strict on content) i also made a review on ModDB, but I've never done a review of anything before so I'm sorry if it sucks lol

Kokojo