• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:07:12 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Seushiro's Sprites... Redoing some sprites

Started by Seushiro, August 19, 2009, 12:12:50 am

3lric

MOAR HORSE!!
:more: :more: :more: :more:
and moar Squall, moar Besrodio as well as moar other equally awesome things going on here
  • Modding version: PSX

Luiakyn

^^ indeed. I'll try having a look later to see what's going on with the frames in that gif, but that's so far my only worry

Seushiro

March 25, 2014, 06:44:49 am #542 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:46:02 am by Seushiro
I remember I gave this a concept back in 2010 but never placed it as I was bashed by my box like Exodus sprite. So while I am not busy at work I did a rework and might think about fixing a proper non flat Exodus sprite.

Edit: Placed in a monster sheet and I saw a lot of space so I made one with more room for his neck area

Kagebunji

Golbez, huh. You might be interested in Smash's concept too, might work as a reference.

That Horse looks fun, heh. We never had Horser in FFT, so that's fun to see :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Seushiro

Smash concept would be good for a human version :) I will take Smash's Cecil concept thou and finish that ahaha

Luiakyn

March 25, 2014, 03:37:03 pm #545 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:09:45 pm by Luiakyn
I really like the Golbez. The Right hand plays tricks on the mind and makes the whole sprite look as through they're facing the viewer. I think it should at least be higher.

A terrible edit, but:

(The cloak isn't edited right, I realize :( )

Seushiro

Well you are right with the hands. I will go with your edit :) at least doing the shoulder animations wont be a pain anymore since left and right have the same style now.

Seushiro

Still long ways to go on the Squall sprite. I have some progress and need to do tweaks. Can anyone help me animate Squall's hair in the front and rear walking animations?

I also had nothing much to do at down time during work so I made Concept for Full Metal Alchemist using the main frames in tactics. I plan on taking on the 4 heroes of light that just have portraits and the main 4 cast of Bravely Default since the Artist (Akihiko Yoshida) is the same as Final Fantasy Tactics and FF XII, which as you know have simple designs and can be translated to FFT sprites.

Kagebunji

Haha, Full Metal Alchemist. I recently watched the Brotherhood remake, it is such a fuckin good anime.

For Squall, you should see Twinees' version of him. It looks really great. It's his work though, so I cannot post it unless he approves. You can PM him about it if you want, it really would help you :)

Celdia

Quote from: Seushiro on March 27, 2014, 10:12:23 am
I plan on taking on the 4 heroes of light that just have portraits and the main 4 cast of Bravely Default

OMG yes please
...start with Edea? Maybe please? Yes?

*adds another picture and candle to her Edea shrine* ...mrgrgr...
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Dante

Really cool Seu!!! Hope u make some sprites from suikoden or naruto  :)

Lijj

Yeah, those Full-Metal Alchemist costumes really work well in FFT style!

Seushiro

Quote from: Dante on March 27, 2014, 05:41:06 pm
Really cool Seu!!! Hope u make some sprites from suikoden or naruto  :)

We actually made concepts and one full sprite which was Kakashi (somewhere out there). I still have most of the concept arts

3lric

Seushiro

Angel

Oh wow, I'm loving that Gaara concept with the blue/black eyes! Is that Rock Lee I see?

But, no Sakura? Sadface.

I just woke up, and am completely incoherent, but I'd pay to see Elric event Rock Lee vs Gaara.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

kyozo22

Wow! I've gone off Naruto massively over the last few years, but seeing those concepts has made me go very giddy! ;)

Looking awesome!
  • Modding version: WotL

Dante

Really good Seu! That concepts so awesome !!! Hope u finish them :)

Kagebunji

Heh, thse Naruto sprites were really fun in the past. Had a hidden section and all that. They lack some quality, but overall it's fun to see them again :P

3lric