• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:47 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Journey of the Five - Chapter 1 DOWNLOAD HERE! (Current Version v1.97e)

Started by 3lric, March 25, 2013, 08:13:33 pm

Nyzer

If you check that post I linked, there's a comment with someone's custom fix to MultiPatch that supposedly lets it patch PPF files as well.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

damon5555

Quote from: Nyzer on January 22, 2021, 11:08:55 pmIf you check that post I linked, there's a comment with someone's custom fix to MultiPatch that supposedly lets it patch PPF files as well.

Thanks Nyzer. I tried the download from the Reddit link, but unfortunately it's the same issue (stuck at the PS1 logo). I really appreciate everyone's help.
  • Discord username: damon5555

3lric

Quote from: damon5555 on January 28, 2021, 06:48:58 pmThanks Nyzer. I tried the download from the Reddit link, but unfortunately it's the same issue (stuck at the PS1 logo). I really appreciate everyone's help.

Than you either
1) have a bad/incompatible rom file
2) have an issue with the patcher program. There should be a better one of these to use instead of Multipatch... Did the MacOS Version of PPF-O-Matic 3 not work for you for some reason? https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/355/
  • Modding version: PSX

littlebook

Hi everyone, can i ask this: When the Chapter 2 release? I love playing this game's mod.

Krisbr99

this and a great game fan service that I played loved and I will download and play again just waiting for the continuation :more:
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: Krisbr99

mikepronin

anyone can help me apply the Jot5 Easy Mode patch this game a little hard and not getting enough gold to restock your potion and phoenix down
I'm new to this and not sure how to modify the game to make it a little easier. I don't want it really easy just feel a little unbalanced with the CPU doing almost twice the damage I'm putting out.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: mikepronin

Nyzer

Quote from: mikepronin on December 08, 2021, 10:31:39 amanyone can help me apply the Jot5 Easy Mode patch this game a little hard and not getting enough gold to restock your potion and phoenix down
I'm new to this and not sure how to modify the game to make it a little easier. I don't want it really easy just feel a little unbalanced with the CPU doing almost twice the damage I'm putting out.

What part is going wrong?

3lric

Quote from: mikepronin on December 08, 2021, 10:31:39 amanyone can help me apply the Jot5 Easy Mode patch this game a little hard and not getting enough gold to restock your potion and phoenix down

The CPU should never be spitting out twice the damage you are unless you are talking about bosses. The Easy mode patch is not official, it was made, and then got posted here and it got added to the OP because i didnt want people thinking it was something more than what it was. I don't offer support for it though, you will need to apply it via FFT Patcher

jjzigen

Hi, just wondering if this is still an active mod and what is the current version? Can it be played using an emulator?

3lric

Quote from: jjzigen on February 23, 2022, 01:22:46 amHi, just wondering if this is still an active mod and what is the current version? Can it be played using an emulator?

Yes
The one in the OP
play with pSX (1.13) emulator

Kataanira

such a great game, cant wait for the rest of it...i have a major issue with over leveling because i want to see all the jobs you've done but its so impossible at the moment bahaha! keep up the great work!

Fernando

Quien me puede pasar el viaje de los 5 q no me deja descargarlo

3lric

Quote from: Fernando on April 19, 2023, 09:38:47 amQuien me puede pasar el viaje de los 5 q no me deja descargarlo

No, we don't send pre-patched roms. You will need to do it yourself. The download is working fine.