• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:43:55 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Graphical Issue

Started by PigonMuffin123, September 18, 2019, 03:13:07 am

PigonMuffin123

Hey guys. I'll keep it short.

EDIT: I know the pictures are really big. I screenshotted from my PC so... yeah, sorry about that.

I changed Simon and Balmafula sprites and used Celia and Lede (both unused) to their respective places. No problems.

Then I changed Alma - Battle (14) with another custom sprite. I figured out that the Young Priest (the one after Simon) was used for Unit.bin and Wld4Face.bin, so I did the necessary adjustments (I replaced Alma - Battle with Alma - Event in the ENTD).

Placed my new sprite in the Military Academy. She appears to be fine, but this happens: (look at screenshot (2))

Then my background for saving turns into this: (look at screenshot (3))

I did not change the Knight sprite, whatsoever. It came out like that the moment the sprite appeared. I have a 6 hour save file that WAS NOT patched and did not have the new sprite. I'm not sure if that is the reason for the graphical issues. I also didn't go deep into the game so I'm not sure if there will be more of these graphic bugs in the long run.

Help please. Thanks.
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

You broke the 9 sprite limit

Valkirst

looks like an Egg from BOF 3
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst