• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:43:39 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

(Rfh Asm) Need help for formula edit

Started by ekaiser, July 05, 2019, 10:54:45 pm

ekaiser

July 05, 2019, 10:54:45 pm Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 11:20:35 pm by ekaiser
Hi! Need help when apply the Rfh Jump formula in http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9050.0  but cant edit the Y value in ffpatcher (Y+1)% on hit so all my jumps have only 1% on hit, i cant find the Y in the jump horizontal or vertical abilities, also no Y value in the Asm code itself.
Also try the worker formula apply elemental and stat but hive me large and increased random damages each time i select and deselect a target.  :cry:
  • Modding version: PSX

ekaiser

And the original Rfh post is really old (around 2014) to post there this help treat,Rfh is not here anymore i think, i just undone my changes and use another great stuff, well have nice modding yall lol

Zenn

You shouldn't give up so easily...

Apply this patch after Rfh jump patch:

<Patch name="Add variable to Rfh jump patch">
    <Description>Changes the Y parameter to a Y variable. Default value 63h=99d.</Description>
    <Variable name="Y" file="BATTLE_BIN" default="63" offset="F702C"/>
    <Location file="BATTLE_BIN" offset="F702D">
    </Location>
  </Patch>

QuoteI'm not good creating ASM ...

Then you should start reading ASM tutorials and start practicing. You won't find much help on ASM, besides those tutorials and the wiki.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

ekaiser

Thanx for reply Zenn!   :D Still recently see you reply because i really trow the towel on this Lancer treat and not enter to see any reply again. Great i will try it later this day, and test if worked, i really like the idea of a lancer moded that way and really get a little frustrated after not find the "y" value to edit the % of hit.

ekaiser