• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Hello and thanks!

Started by Hyraldelita, March 10, 2015, 05:44:07 pm

Hyraldelita

March 10, 2015, 05:44:07 pm Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:22:21 am by Hyraldelita
Hi all, i'm Andrea an italian guy who love this game the most!!

I never spent so many hours playing a game like i did with FFT.

i played the whole JOT5 straight in some hours, and i enjoyed it A LOT^^

I would express my gratitude to ALL the people that worked on it^^

it was hard, sometimes a bit too much, i find some random battles harder then the story, (even without powerleveling) which is a bit "weird" but nothing to be disappointed of.

I have a lot of suggestion but they're a bit mixed and i really don't want to make 15132332 post for every of them^^

there is one single topic started where i can put what i think about the changes and everything else?

This is a link to some of my drawings, if it can be usefull for someone feel free to contact me, specially if i can help with the game^^ i'm really looking forward for chapter 2 *-*

http://s393.photobucket.com/user/adell83/library/?sort=3&page=1

3lric

Welcome to FFH!

I'm glad you enjoyed Journey of the Five Chapter 1 so much. If you have any feedback, it should be posted in the Journey of the Five section of the forum.

:welcome:
  • Modding version: PSX

Lijj

Welcome to FFH!
I wanted to look at your drawings but the link just went to the photobucket main page.

Hyraldelita

i edited my post, can you check if its ok now? the link i mean =)

and thanks for the welcome!

Lijj

You're good.. you should try making some FFT portraits.

Hyraldelita

thx^^

I wrote down an idea for a new class and i put it in new ideas, i hope someone like it, and i drawn the class too girl and boy version, gonna upload them on that same poster!

I'm not good with script and using patch programs, so i prefer to do the arts, and let things to who know how to do them