• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:16:29 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Help patching my PSP iso

Started by Silent One, August 14, 2009, 07:07:58 pm

Silent One

August 14, 2009, 07:07:58 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Silent One
I import the sprites from my PSP iso into sishi, and change mustadio's guest sprite (musu) to one I downloaded from this site (they are both type 1). I then patch the iso with the change. I close sishi and reopen it, the import the sprites from the iso the I patched, but it seems that no changes were made.

Also, with fft patcher I go to the ENTD section and change guest mustadio's sprite set to that of the real mustadio. When I try to patch my iso, I click the boxes for the changes I made, and click the iso I want to patch, but when I press ok a window pops up and says: "An error of type system.unauthorized accessexception occurred: incorrect permissions". I suspected my antivirus to be the problem, as my antivirus program kept popping up a window that told it blocked fft patcher because of suspicious activity, so I added it to the list of exceptions, it no longer blocks fft patcher, but the error window still pops up.

So I have no idea what to do, can anyone help me?

Luiakyn

August 21, 2009, 03:19:37 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Luiakyn
I'm having the exact same problem. I'm looking into it, but I think it's the iso we have O.o

And of course the new Sprite editor doesn't work with it at all :(

Luiakyn

August 26, 2009, 10:55:27 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Luiakyn
Quote from: "Verdeni"you have to right click the ISO, and click properties. Make sure you uncheck "Read Only".

Sorry, I forgot to mention that part.