• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:40:24 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Because our IRC server is fucking worthless...

Started by Angel, October 05, 2016, 10:49:18 pm

Angel

10:37:22 pm <&Elric> are those the same guys from Sw1tcher or whatever it is?
10:37:30 pm -!- mode/#ffh [+ao Angel Angel] by ChanServ
10:37:30 pm < Bonesy> yeah
10:37:32 pm <&Angel> context?
10:37:55 pm < Bonesy> i can't remember which two it was between matt pat liam and woolie though
10:37:55 pm <&Elric> I've never heard of it, but someone commented on a Jot5 video a while back saying that someone from Sw1tcher recommended Jot5
10:37:55 pm <&Elric> Angel
10:37:55 pm <&Elric> [19:31] <Bonesy> yeah i watched two best friends play do RE4's HD version but it's been a while by now
10:37:55 pm -!- Channel #ffh created Sat Oct  1 08:18:10 2016
10:37:59 pm -!- Irssi: Join to #ffh was synced in 51 secs
10:38:10 pm -!- Xifanie [Goddess@Love-and-Devotion.ffhacktics.com] has joined #ffh
10:38:11 pm -!- mode/#ffh [+qo Xifanie Xifanie] by ChanServ
10:38:18 pm < Bonesy> i might play some fft tonight but otoh i could play more dissidia
10:38:18 pm <&Elric> Nocturne is longer, but im obsessed with Resident Evil
10:38:23 pm <&Elric> so i will be biased in my opinion
10:38:26 pm < Bonesy> lol
10:38:27 pm < Bonesy> ok
10:38:54 pm <&Angel> Nocturne is a good game with LOTS of replayability, but the US version is hard as fuck
10:38:58 pm <&Elric> Pat was the one who recommended Jot5
10:39:24 pm <&Elric> really? I only ever had trouble on the last Dante fight, but thats cuz i was underleveled
10:39:43 pm <&Angel> yeah, getting Dante is what makes it hard
10:39:54 pm <&Angel> and fuck the hell off if you think I'm not getting Dante

Just getting Dante in Nocturne is a fucking bitch and a half, and playing on anything more than normal difficulty is absolute masochism. Bosses that can take infinite turns on you? Seriously?
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Bonesy

heh, nobody i know ever says "don't get dante" even though they admit he may not be the best party member just go ahead and get him
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Angel

He's a permanent party member that can't be removed, so that can be a downside, but he's also pretty good. Not to mention awesome.

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

3lric

Quote from: Bonesy on October 05, 2016, 10:53:03 pm
even though they admit he may not be the best party member

Dante is best everything, because Dante

Bonesy

even DMC2 which everyone tells me is bad but never tells me why?

3lric

They can't tell you why because they didn't play it and instead just read/hear it was bad. The only bad thing about was Dante was older and less comical.

Bonesy

lol

i've only ever played 1, it was fun but i needed money for something so i traded 360 hd collection back in

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Angel

DMC1 is hard to go back to, DMC2 is good, DMC3 is classic, and as a heathen, DMC4 is my favorite. I've still yet to play DmC even though I've had it for how long, now? I just can't get used to the reboot idea. Original Dante was iconic as hell.

Bonesy

meanwhile i'm playing fft trying to figure out what i was on when i did this ramza

Angel

I'm gonna guess household cleaners because what

3lric

My order would be:

DMC3
DMC
DMC2
DMC4
DmC

Couldnt get much into 4 and the Reboot, but from what i played they were both pretty good, it was just passed my time of playing DMC games

Bonesy

how salvage this ramza, looking at the map my current destination is GOLAND COAL CITY and it's red so yeah that is where i'm at

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Bonesy

wow at this rate i think i should probably start over because some of these decisions are like "what was i thinking"