• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:12:14 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

I captain many lamps

Started by captain_of_ze_lamps, July 13, 2012, 02:32:36 am

captain_of_ze_lamps

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: im pretty cool so um yeah also i captain lamps pretty awesome shit

st4rw4k3r

July 13, 2012, 02:34:20 am #1 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 02:49:54 am by st4rw4k3r
Congrats Kid

right I forgot this:
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

captain_of_ze_lamps

Thanks ive been sitting here for quite awhile waiting for someone to congratualte me about my new captain status I am just recently stopped being a private of the lamps

Dokurider

What is your favorite kind of lamp? Why aren't captain of the kind of lamps that genies live in?

captain_of_ze_lamps

Those lamps are not suited for my style of captain-ing of sorts. I perfer to captain the lamps the spread light over the world so any lamp that illuminates I captain if that answers your question.

Dokurider

Well, if you had a genie, you could just wish to spread light over the world.

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Taichii

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
hello captain of the lamps :D im taichii, the handsome vampire
>:]
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

captain_of_ze_lamps

In reply to all these comments doku, saddly I cannot captain the genie lamps to spread light over the world so I must continue to do it the old fashion way of using good old normal lamps to place around to light the dark
and to who ever commented you are amussed (my deepest apologizes for not remember the name) I am happy I could supply you some small entertainment
and for the handsome vampire thank you formaking my dreams come true and I am pleased to know that there are handsome vampires here I was deeply concerned that I wouldnt be able to find any here.
SIGNED
ZE CAPTAIN OF ZE LAMPS

Lijj

July 13, 2012, 07:10:03 pm #9 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:15:37 pm by Lijj
Captain of ze lamps,
You will find all of your effulgent dreams may come true here; FFH is the genie of light.
{quote Kagebunji}
-||||
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

EmmaNigma

Brick, are you just naming things around the room and saying you're the captain of them?
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

VampragonLord

What about lava lamps? We could use some of those around this hotel....
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

captain_of_ze_lamps

people please settle down I captain lamps that illuminate no need to be specific here and as far as amber lamps go they are not REAL LAMPS
and never will be and I find it very offensive that you would even bring then up in front of me.