• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 12:03:46 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Original Jot5 Thread

Started by Elric, October 24, 2011, 04:53:34 am

MountainDew~

Still eagerly awaiting the finished project, Elric & Co.

It's the only reason I'm on FFH right now
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

zaiahboy21

Elric

Yup, the ASM's (3 of 5) are done, and Raven has begun implimenting all of his stuff while i finalize the last few events :P
  • Modding version: PSX

Durbs

We were pretty much waiting until the last few things were finished before we were going to say anything. :P

zaiahboy21

zaiahboy21

so this is only one chapter right? how many hours of game play do you think it will take to complete this chapter?

Kagebunji

I couldn't tell how long, but every second will be awesome, guaranteed, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Taichii

Quote from: Kagebunji on July 25, 2012, 05:11:10 am
I couldn't tell how long, but every second will be awesome, guaranteed, heh.
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

zaiahboy21

well that's a good enough response for me lol

DarkShade

How much progress have you guys made since previous mentioned?
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

MiKeMiTchi

I can only tell you that Ramza is progressing well... as a man. Seriously, almost no day has passed without a single progress report!
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Joseph Strife

Quote from: MiKeMiTchi on July 30, 2012, 10:07:25 pm
I can only tell you that Ramza is progressing well... as a man. Seriously, almost no day has passed without a single progress report!

Yes, and i must say, nice signature Mike. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Elric

So, since a few things like ASM's are taking longer then we expected.
We have decided to release a short demo of Jot5, this will be done within the next few
days hopefully, and will cover a bit more then the trailer that we did, including 3 playable battles
and a bit more plot development.

Elric

Okay, so for anyone who's paying attention. The Journey of the Five demo will be released tomorrow evening (I don't get out of work til 4:40pm AZ MT Time.)

I will make a separate thread for it when we release it. And I hope everyone enjoys it. I must personally say it was very nice to be able to finally play the mod after all this time, even if it's only the first 3 battles until the main release.  :mrgreen:

kingboy87

Elric

Due some bugs tht had raven and i raging hard yesterday, we are going to try tp release the demo today, provided we can get the rest of the bugs squashed lol

Durbs

Quote from: Elric on August 08, 2012, 04:09:45 pm
Due some bugs tht had raven and i raging hard yesterday, we are going to try tp release the demo today, provided we can get the rest of the bugs squashed lol

Just so you guys can put the magnitude of these bugs into perspective, Snake was a werewolf for awhile. :mrgreen:

Basically, he's not kidding. There were some pretty bad ones.

Elric

August 08, 2012, 11:17:45 pm #537 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:25:13 pm by Elric
well most of the horrendous stuff like that has been fixed. now we are just dealing with getting the stats to save between battles, once we get that working we  should
be good to go. and I know its not even a huge deal for just a demo, but I can't stand to release it without this bug being fixed, and I know Raven feels the same way.
So it might be tonight, it might not.

Basically the demo will be out when we finish the bugs, ETA - Somewhere between 1 hour and 2 days

Celdia

Quote from: Durbs on August 08, 2012, 10:37:28 pm
Snake was a werewolf for awhile.

I read that and something like this came to mind...
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

zaiahboy21