• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 01:42:57 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Original Jot5 Thread

Started by Elric, October 24, 2011, 04:53:34 am

Joseph Strife

As long as i know Elric is just waiting for Pierce to finish some attack.out stuff and some hacks, and then we can release it, my part will be on as soon as i finish, but we'll not delay the release coz of that.
Just wait some more guys, we're almost there! :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Elric

It's Pride working on the attack.out stuff  :P not Pierce
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

Pride

Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Durbs

Quote from: Joseph Strife on April 03, 2012, 01:44:28 pm
As long as i know Elric is just waiting for Pierce to finish some attack.out stuff and some hacks, and then we can release it, my part will be on as soon as i finish, but we'll not delay the release coz of that.
Just wait some more guys, we're almost there! :D

Don't forget about the *SUPEREPICSPRITEWHOWISHESTOREMAINANONYMOUS* that we also need. Unless it got done and I didn't know. :?

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Durbs on April 03, 2012, 04:13:33 pm
Don't forget about the *SUPEREPICSPRITEWHOWISHESTOREMAINANONYMOUS* that we also need. Unless it got done and I didn't know. :?

yes, that's also that SUPERMEGAFUCKINGAWESOMESPRITE! My mistake XD

Quote from: Pride on April 03, 2012, 03:44:16 pm
=[

Don't be like that man XD
I like you, it's just that your names are similar XD

Elric

Lol, they aren't finished just yet :P

we have Choto working on one and CONMAN working on the other :D
I have seen progress from both and they are both doing very well

Kagebunji

Quote from: Elric42 on April 03, 2012, 08:03:35 pm
Lol, they aren't finished just yet :P

we have Choto working on one and CONMAN working on the other :D
I have seen progress from both and they are both doing very well

Arrr! Why I know nothing of this. I want details in PMs NAOW!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Elric

It's been a bit since a post so i thought I would make one just to let everyone know what is going on

We are in the process of finally getting the last needed sprites finished, also Pride is now down to working on the Worldmap (AFAIK)

I have been spending a lot of time doing more revamps to the events as well as getting ready for the next 2 Kage and Twin episodes and setting up a detailed
event editing tutorial, tho there isn't much on the site for it just yet, since I'm compiling it all on my PC first off. 

As always, I thank you for your patience, and just want to ensure everyone that we are all still here :P

Kagebunji

Long overdue, but I got into some portrait work today, so I also did something for you. I also did some more changes to port, not only recolor, so make sure to check it :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Elric

April 14, 2012, 10:50:22 pm #470 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:36:40 am by Elric42
Thank you Kage, Very appreciated. And just in time for the new Episode :D

And stop calling me Eric :P apparently that name makes people turn into suck.

Celdia

Nothing personal, but now that I've seen the name of that sheet I have to.

Quote from: GamesNowTime
"Fuck you, Eric."

• Discord username: Celdia#0

Elric

UPDATE!

-Pride finished more things yesterday :D
-Kage finished the sprite he had been working hard on for a while
-Lots of updates to the 2 other sprites we are still waiting on and thanx to Choto and CONMAN they are turning out wonderfully
-NEW Kage & Twin episode 3 is DONE! To be released later today after a favor from Dome :P

Break

Had to create an account just to post how awesome it is that you're taking the time to do this. This site is a FFT kid's dream! Any idea when it's coming out?

Durbs

Quote from: Break on April 24, 2012, 08:40:44 pm
Had to create an account just to post how awesome it is that you're taking the time to do this. This site is a FFT kid's dream! Any idea when it's coming out?

Soon. Very, very soon. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe not. :mrgreen:

But jokes aside, yes, it will be released when we have everything we need from everyone, which should hopefully be pretty soon.

Joseph Strife

Frist of all, Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true, be sure to create a topic into the "Introduce Yourself" Section and try the other patches around, we have some neat stuff!

After, i think that we should be getting this out in May, we have almost everything, Pride is almost finished and the sprites/EVTCHR's we need are almost all done. I think that May or June this should be out. But this is just my guess. Elric can say better i think.

Elric

Thank you for the kind words Break. Durbs and Joseph Strife are correct, the release was originally planned for March 1st,
but around that time Chapter 1 ended up growing by about 50%. But it's all for the better, We are trying to make sure
everything in Chapter 1 is 100% before release so that everyone can have the best experience possible while playing it.

And once again we appreciate your interest, stay tuned!

-Elric

zaiahboy21

Solid snake, that's the coolest.An epic patch in the making, cant wait!!!

Elric

Thank you very much  :mrgreen:

Be sure to check out the Official Jot5 Teaser on my Youtube channel.

zaiahboy21

The teaser was dope, any news on the release date?