• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 10:50:08 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: Anarchy

Started by Eternal248, March 19, 2012, 04:39:41 pm

Eternal

I whipped up this ridiculously simple patch to remove all Laws from the game, so people won't have to use Darthatron's law removal tool if they don't want to, since some people are more comfortable with a patch than using a tool. Enjoy!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Angel

• Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Dome

Good, but I'm still waiting for your FFTA: GG mod, Et

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

Well, we have formation and skill data. I need to retry PGF's spreadsheet for skills, but other than that, the biggest stuff has already been taken care of. I just wish FFTA wasn't so limited in how it handles monsters. :(
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Dome

I want to recruit monsters
Monsters are <3

Eternal

The issue is that- like FFT- monsters have different frames for their sprites. However- unlike FFT- the game will crash if you try and load something not on their spritesheet. So things like Counter Magic on Ahrimans cause it to freeze.

Dome

So, you can have monsters in the party, but you need to be very careful about which ability give them?

Eternal

Er, no. No idea how to make monsters recruitable though I -think- Darth or someone was looking into it.

Naoto

PGF's spreadsheet isn't completely filled out yet though.  There are still many blanks in the key section.  Using a random amount of my free time to figure out those parts :/

Darthatron

Quote from: Eternal248 on March 19, 2012, 05:20:47 pm
Er, no. No idea how to make monsters recruitable though I -think- Darth or someone was looking into it.
Nope
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Darthatron

formerdeathcorps

Quote from: Eternal248 on March 19, 2012, 05:20:47 pm

No, that person was Edea.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Ethereal Embrace

Excellent job!   :mrgreen:

I'm going to see this for myself.

Naoto

Please post if you can find it, I would like to have a look at it myself

Reks

Kinda late, but to recruit monsters you have to use the Hunter's Capture ability. And of course, the monster has to be hurt, and it can't be the last enemy. Max chance for capturing overall is about... 24%
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!