• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:36:55 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

War of the Gods v5.1

Started by Jon, February 25, 2012, 12:30:32 pm

Jon

There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Dome

"-  Math Skill has been reduced in power and many spells have been cut from the arsenal"
More info on this, please

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Jon

No CT and 3 in the skill set, the spells are Cure 1&2, Regen, Esuna (for White), Fire/Bolt/Ice 1&2, Poison (for Black), Float, Reflect, Demi 1 (for Time), Pray Faith, Zombie, and Dispel Magic (for Yin Yang).

Forgot to mention in the description that Demi 1&2 are now not 999 on Zodiac beasts but rather a HP %. Still can do 500 damage at most with Demi 2 (roughly), not too bad but should be less broken.

Talk Skill has no Invite ability anymore (and Train is gone).

That's about all I can say on abilities. Things stay as they are...for now...

Jon

December 26, 2012, 09:47:18 am #4 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 09:55:37 am by Jon
Sorry for necroing but I just checked today and got like 400+ downloads! This made my day :mrgreen:

Would you guys like to see an update to this? I could definitely do that if any of you found anything that was messed up...

charles099

what are the changes as far as poaching?
I am without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying final fantasy tactics player in the world today if ya smmmelllllll what the chuck is cookin' (does peoples eyebrow)

Elric

October 05, 2013, 01:56:33 pm #6 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:20:56 pm by Elric
Charles, Jon is gone.

He has not been around since shortly after this.
  • Modding version: PSX