• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 10:47:15 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Final Fantasy Tactics: Rebirth Released!

Started by Paheej, December 19, 2010, 02:45:30 pm

Paheej

@Myrmidon
Stumped with this.  If you are still messing with this issue I think I need to provide you my EBOOT file to see if maybe your file is slightly different.

@Haiku
Noted on the lack of Shield, may think about changing in future versions.

@MoogyD
Unfortunately I don't have the time to support another emulator for the PSX version outside of EPSXE.  Having said that I have started development on the PSP version of the mod.

formerdeathcorps

You know, if you just told me which ASMs you used, I can probably fix that problem so it's compatible with all versions (including the real hardware and PSP EBOOTS of hacked PSX ROMS).
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Paheej

@formerdeathcorps

Actually we were just looking at the updated tools - the FFTorgASM tool has been drastically updated.  Of the ones currently availabe in version V0.482 these are the ones we would be using:

~ Version 0.02 ~
* Axe Calculation fixed to 0.5X to 1.5X (Where X is WP)
* Crossbow damage changed to WP*WP (Like Guns)
* Rod damage changed to MA*WP (Like Staves)
* Float grants Fly
* Death Sentence Ignores "Cancel: Dead"
* Transparent units are attacked by the AI
* Transparent loses 100% accuracy bonus
* Special Characters can do Propositions
* Poison Damage is based off current HP
* Poison Damage is 1/4 of HP
* Regen heal is 1/8 * Min(999,MaxHP)
* Change % HP formulas to use Min(999,MaxHP)
* Blade Grasp only blocks melee (NOT gun, xbow, bow, instrument, books, shuriken, bomb)
* Undead units receive 25% max HP damage from Phoenix Down
* Performing Does Not Cancel Evasion
* Don't Move Cancels Evasion
* Beserk Cancels Evasion
* Transparent Doubles Evasion
* Sets the title screens default option from New Game to Continue
* Innate Weapon Guard All
* Critical Chance increased from 4% to 5%
* Dash/Throw Stone cause 100% knockback
* Chance of procs increased from 13% to 25%

Not sure if you can just overwrite the old values with these new values then we could test.

ngovandang

I am very like like this mod <3
- But, I think this mod will better if you add a orther version of Rebirth II with increase enemies and difficult like FFT 1.3 ^^

+ This is just a my suggestion! :p

renegadeofunk

June 23, 2015, 08:51:10 pm #84 Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:05:23 pm by renegadeofunk
* Nevermind, this appears to be a problem with pSX (or any emu not epsxe) and not this mod. Apologies!

I have a problem with this mod. I've enjoyed it very much but now that I'm in Chapter 4 I tried starting the sidequest. I couldn't get the flower girl to appear in Warjilis (unless she already did before and I forgot) but when I try to go to Goug it fades to black like a story sequence is going to start but it just flashes "Now loading" forever.

Anyone else had this problem?

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm using pSX v1.13 as my emulator

Nosrocx

Hey, I've recently started playing this and streaming it and I just wanted to say I love it. I love everything about this patch the only issue I have is that the sites no longer work so I'm curious of what the all the job requirements are. I know I can obviously just get all the jobs to 8 and I will probably just do that eventually but it would help since I'm only on Act 2 at the moment, thank you!
  • Modding version: PSX

Elric

A click of his profile would have showed you that he hasnt logged on since janurary 2016

Nosrocx

Well thankfully I emailed him and got a response.

Paheej

I'm around.  I noticed a pickup in emails I received on the documentation of the game - I believe this is due to people being able to run on the game on Switch now.  I may get around to releasing a version 3 if there is enough interest.

Oppe

• Modding version: WotL

davedave

February 28, 2021, 03:06:02 am #90 Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 11:57:45 pm by davedave
Rebirth II is the best and most enjoyable fft balance mod imo.

So I recently loaded up the old Iso and was quite happy to see the Docs still up on moddb. But unfortunately the "Poaching list" is missing from the Poaching Overhaul article.
Does anyone have the "Poaching list" floating around and would share it? It is a picture file btw
Paheej since you're still alive perhaps maybe you can reupload all the old documentation if it still exists? I'm sure there is lots of interesting details in there.

Thanks
Big fan, much obliged <3

Snowmeow

November 18, 2021, 08:33:21 pm #91 Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 11:18:04 pm by Snowmeow
Man, I was stuck against Queklain, I had to use an assault force of two lancers (Ramza and other), a Black Mage, an Archer with Item and Throw Item and Agrias.
And I almost lost Agrias in the process.
Detail, NO JUMPING, because that fat demon was fast as hell.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown