• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:43:54 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Dastandy's Final Fantasy Tactics Changeup Class

Started by dastandy, December 13, 2013, 11:01:10 pm

dastandy

Well, I know no one here knows me but i'm tossing my little work on dealy thingy out there. It is in pure file form so it can be easily used in either a game or to use it in other projects. Feel free to comment or  private message me, I encourage it. I know it's not much but I like it. Including down below is the contents of the changes doc. I have to give a general idea of what I've done. Inside the rar you will find the ffTactext file, FFpatcher File, Sprites I used. Jobs Charts, basic little Read me file, and a credits file for all the resources I used. Hope you all enjoy.

CHANGES:

There are many changes to the game with this Patch.

Status effect heals such as antidote, eye drops and the such are simplely Remedy now. Poaching, Shops, and Move-Find reflect this as well.

Some of the Monsters Skills have been changed up a little.

Class skills have been altered.

Many Classes, skills, and Skillsets have had thier name changed as well.

The New class list is:
Freelancer
Alchemist
Warrior
Ranger
Black Belt
Cleric
Magician
Mystic
Conjurer
Rogue
Dark Knight
Druid
Dragoon
Beast Master
Veteran
Enterainer
Poison Master
Assassin
Mimic

Job levels needed to unlock different jobs has changed. Info on it can be found inside the patch rar marked Job Levels

JP required to level up the jobs has changed as well.

Please be sure to use a clean copy of the Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSX when patching. I have included all the sprite changes in here as well. Through tbh I didn't mark which I used for what.

Anyone who needs to contact me may do so via message on
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/
Username: dastandy

My progarming skills aren't the best so sorry for any bugs. But I would love to join a project or two as a tester or someone to bounce ideas off of.
My shield shall protect those in need, My sword to stop injustice against cheese?

Nature777

I'm gonna try it out! I'll let you know what I think :)

Aeria

I'll try it....  I'll let you know if anything is out of the ordinary.

Elric

Don't really think he's gonna care since the post was over a year ago, but okay. Lol
  • Modding version: PSX

Aeria

Yeah.....  I'm not really going to get anywhere when almost every single good patch on this site was started years ago and the fact that I only just started just a little bit ago,  kinda proves that I'm a little bit on the noobier side of the continuum.  But I do intend on trying the patch even of he/she doesn't see it or know about it.  I was just trying to be a good guy and let this person know about what it is that he/she needs to improve on. Sorry for being so straight forward about....  :(

Jumza

Don't be sorry, no wrongdoing was done :P Have fun playing this guys patch, and if you have the time you can play ones that have been updated more recently. (Journey of the Five, Call of Power, FFT+, CCP, etc)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Angel

Ironically, the only patch you named that's been updated more recently is Jot5. :v
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Jumza

Oh, 2013, I thought it said 2012 :P Ah well, try them anyway.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Aeria

Yeah,  I've played Jot5 and cop,  and all the others,  but I kinda got a little bored of playing the same patches All THE TIME,  so I've been randomly looking around at all the non-mainstream patches and came across this one,  so I thought I'd give it a try and reply,  but being me,  I did the check the date and now we've completely put a really old topic back in the new and recent posts.  Sorry for saying anything., and thank you for your kindness.

Elric

I am confused.

CoP and Jot5 are the only story patches, not very mainstream. Nothing at all like ANY other patch around here. The others are vanilla patches which would be that whole "same patch all the time" thing you mentioned.

I don't care what you play, nor am I suggesting one thing over another, I'm merely pointing out that your statement makes it sound like you haven't, in fact, played either of those.

There is nothing wrong with putting this back into circulation, if it gets the mod played then it's a good thing, not a bad thing. No need to apologize for helping out a mod creator.

dastandy

Actually I still exist. Just this website hasn't really gone anywhere major in a while I noticed. The patch was mostly created out of my own curiousity and interest in specific things. It makes some battles easier, while others hardier a good change up to things to shake up the classes but in the end nothing has majorly changed. If you wish to discuss futher with me feel free to private message me.
My shield shall protect those in need, My sword to stop injustice against cheese?

kapwik

i have downloaded the file. how will i make it work? in what folder will i put it in my android tablet? thanks!

Tifa

if for the first android version you have to download epsxe then dowload final fantasy tactics extra with zharchiev after that most important rom hacker can be dowload in google.play
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

GarenBeoulve

Good day. :P
It is a pity; I tried, but I couldn't play with this patch: I used the FFTPatcher and nothing. Could someone help me, like a kind soul to patch for this donkey? :?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Guns require no charge time. Simply aim and fire!

Nyzer

It looks like this mod wasn't made as a simple patch. But rather, all its resources were just put in a compressed folder.

You'll have to use Patcher, Tactext, and Shishi to patch all the various resources yourself.

GarenBeoulve

What a quick answer! :shock:
Thank you very much, Nyzer. I will try again. I have already tested all hacks except this one. :cry:

GarenBeoulve

I tried, but still, I couldn't. :cry: 
Anyway, thanks :mrgreen: , Nyzer.