• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:07:01 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Spell Quotes in Mercenaries

Started by LastingDawn, February 25, 2009, 11:49:56 am

boomkick

April 07, 2009, 02:07:17 am #40 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by boomkick
umm, what skills are confirmed for warder again?
EDIT: NM

Fortify - Defend yourselves! Fortify!

# Grapple
: You cannot escape my grasp! Grapple!

# Crumble: Thy advantage shall be thy downfall! Crumble!

# Relieve: Defense without rest will jeopardize us all. Relieve!

# Cripple: I will destroy your ability to act! Cripple!

# Snuff: May your sleep be eternal. Snuff!

Slice Tendon: I will cripple you as Hector's brother did to Achilles! Slice Tendon!

QuoteFortify - Gives Protect to all units surrounding user (AoE : 1)

# Grapple: Sets_CT00 at close-range while Persevering. (Uses formula 15, which is Faith-based and MA-based.)

# Crumble: Close-range single-target attack that does a third of max HP damage to those with Protect, Shell, Reflect or Defending (which it would attempt to Cancel). (It uses the Death formula, which is 0E, which is Faith-based and MA-based.)

# Relieve: Close-range healing technique that Cancels Defending and Sleep and heals 20% HP. (Uses formula 35, which is PA-based.)

# Cripple: A close-range physical attacks that attempts to Slow down the enemy so that he Cannot Move or Act. (Uses formula...31? There really aren't many good PA using formulas.)

# Snuff: A close-range attacks that puts a slumbering opponent to bed forever. (Uses formula 0E, which is Faith-based and MA-based.)

Slice Tendon: Inflicts damage and inflicts "Don't move".

PX_Timefordeath

April 07, 2009, 11:17:13 am #41 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Fortify: Condition your bodies to withstand any pain! Fortify!

Grapple: Let's see you escape this. Grapple!

Crumble: [Eh... boomkick's is awesome]

Relieve: It's time to relax. PARTEH TIME! Relieve!

Cripple: You run? Then I will crush your legs! Cripple!

Snuff: Good night, little princess. Snuff!

Slice Tendon: [HOLY FUCK BOOMKICK!] I got nothing...