• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:34 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Now Playing

Started by Cheetah, April 03, 2008, 09:31:33 am

RandMuadDib

Nightwing skins/challenges are 11/1/11, robin skins/challenges are 11/22/11, then there's like 7 more batman skins coming out 12/6
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Cheetah

Game Dev Story had a price drop yesterday on iOS. I'm usually not a big fan of micro management games, but the premiss of this one is obviously appealing. I have probably already randomly put in a couple hours into it. It is addicting if nothing else.
Current Projects:

Dominic NY18

I've been playing FFIV Complete Collection for the past month. I'm close to finishing both IV and The After Years, but I think I'm going to finish IV first and then go back and finish The After Years.

DarkShade

Still playing Infinite Undiscovery. At the final chain. also continuing Fallout 3
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Cheetah

I finally beat Tactics Ogre PSP and Odin Sphere about 5 days apart after playing them both for the past 6 months. Both great games, I have essentially said all the great stuff I can about these games. Getting through the final boss battles in both games was pretty hard, but rewarding.

My new routine is to not buy any new games until I have beat a game I already have. So after 6 months of no new games I bought Rochard off of PSN and beat it in a few days. Great little game, I enjoyed the gameplay and story. Don't overlook it if you like 2D platformer/adventure/puzzler type games. The music was also great, despite it's sparse presence.

The wife and I have been playing Zelda: Skyward Sword. It has been slow going and it was driving me nuts last night, so I'm going to hold off on giving opinions until I'm in a better mood.

I also got Assassins Creed: Brotherhood for Christmas. The series is just nice and regular and hasn't disappointed yet. The story makes running around on rooftops fulfilling enough to keep pressing forward. That and I get obsessive with collecting in that game.
Current Projects:

GeneralStrife

Star Wars the Old Republic
It's amazing. But then again bioware never dissapoints, EVAR.

RandMuadDib

DA:II, sonic chronicles

Smitson

So close to beating Valkyria Chronicles 1,2 as well as the after years. Such a shame I bricked my PSP.

RandMuadDib

Quote from: GeneralStrife on December 28, 2011, 03:40:02 am
it wasn't that bad.

Didnt say it was bad. Just not as good as the first one, and fitting the 'disappointing' moniker. If i hadn't already played DA:O, I think i would have rather enjoyed DA:II, but instead i didnt get 1/3 of the way through the game.

MysticKnightFF5

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
Dark Souls
White Knight Chronicles II
Demon's Souls
Spiral Knights

Kagebunji

What's Gheb FE guys? Some Fire Emblem version I am not aware of? Please explain.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Quote from: Kagebunji on December 29, 2011, 12:27:37 pm
What's Gheb FE guys? Some Fire Emblem version I am not aware of? Please explain.

An awesome (And awesomely hard) FE 8 hack made by a random furry
Makes the game uber hard and funny to read (Looks like spam, sometimes)
Try it on hard, it's so hard you'll scream in pain after 2 minutes >_>

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

Lol, so it is perverted? How great...

I may try it, given how easy FE8 was.

Cheetah

I'm also playing Borderlands coop online with my bud. Seems like multiplayer Fallout 3 to me, so awesome. The graphics are quite pleasant and collecting random loot is always so fun. I also like that so many resources are easily shared between players.
Current Projects:

Kaijyuu

Skyrim: Can't get it to stop crashing at the very same spot. First quest I find outside the starter area, go find some golden claw. I start climbing the mountain, see a tower with bandits in it, try to walk up to them, and boom, crash to desktop. Every. Single. Time.

Bastion: Played about 20 minutes and started to get bored from the isolation. Does no one alive exist in this world except the silent protagonist and the narrator? Seems a decent action game so I'll probably return to it, but the story so far failed to capture me.

Crayon Physics Deluxe: Got it with the humble bundle 4. Haha, I remember the original crayon physics... massive improvement over that. Strangely cathartic and relaxing to play. Some of the puzzles are downright impossible to get with one drawn shape though, I swear.
  • Modding version: PSX

st4rw4k3r

Now playing:
Ragnarok Online
Minecraft
TeamFortress 2

Smitson

Quote from: Cheetah on December 27, 2011, 09:36:24 pm
I finally beat Tactics Ogre PSP and Odin Sphere about 5 days apart after playing them both for the past 6 months. Both great games, I have essentially said all the great stuff I can about these games. Getting through the final boss battles in both games was pretty hard, but rewarding.

My new routine is to not buy any new games until I have beat a game I already have. So after 6 months of no new games I bought Rochard off of PSN and beat it in a few days. Great little game, I enjoyed the gameplay and story. Don't overlook it if you like 2D platformer/adventure/puzzler type games. The music was also great, despite it's sparse presence.

The wife and I have been playing Zelda: Skyward Sword. It has been slow going and it was driving me nuts last night, so I'm going to hold off on giving opinions until I'm in a better mood.

I also got Assassins Creed: Brotherhood for Christmas. The series is just nice and regular and hasn't disappointed yet. The story makes running around on rooftops fulfilling enough to keep pressing forward. That and I get obsessive with collecting in that game.

I've finally started playing Tactics Orge and I'm almost done the good guy route I guess it would be, and boy Denam sure reminds me of Ramza...

Desocupado

January 17, 2013, 08:19:30 am #1038 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:26:43 am by Desocupado
I'm back to the old NWN 1 - Higher Ground - Persistent World Mod

It feels quite cool with the character building and interesting items/areas.
If anyone's interested go to http://wiki.hgweb.org/wiki/Getting_Started

• Modding version: PSX

FFMaster

I forgot this thread existed.
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢