• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:58:46 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Having a great (large) Problem with AoE

Started by DenisColli, June 20, 2018, 04:54:33 pm

DenisColli

June 20, 2018, 04:54:33 pm Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 07:54:50 pm by DenisColli
Im having a problem with the FFTA2 Ability Editor 0.1.2. All the time I open a ROM all the skills AoE are reset to a single tyle!
End than they dont obay my edition!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: DenisColli on June 20, 2018, 04:54:33 pm
Im having a problem with the Editor. All the time I open a ROM all the skills AoE are reset to a single tyle!

Uh, you're going to have to be specific in what you're trying to help with...
FFTA or FFTA2 in topic name, and what the editor's name isn't described in your cry for help.....
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Zeke Aileron™#0606

DenisColli

Sorry Pal! Noob here!
Im an amatour but full of good ideal!
Unhepply I neve learned the Hex Stuff! :lol:

DenisColli

Hello friends! having a problem with the FFTA2 Ability Editor 0.1.2. All the time I open a ROM all the skills AoE are reset to a single tyle!

Zeke_Aileron

Im having a problem with the FFTA2 Ability Editor 0.1.2. All the time I open a ROM all the skills AoE are reset to a single tyle!

Ah ok, for the AOE setting in the ability editor make sure the "Target Type" is set to Normal and the "Radius" set to Black Magick Size or Summoning Magick Size.

Never use "Weapon Based Range" under the "Target Type" if you're trying to make a AOE skill.

DenisColli

I'm sorry I bothered you. I discovered now that I had changed data within the "Date" program without realizing it...
Cause of it... the game was experiencing this problem...
SORRY!

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: DenisColli on June 21, 2018, 01:37:42 am
I'm sorry I bothered you. I discovered now that I had changed data within the "Date" program without realizing it...
Cause of it... the game was experiencing this problem...
SORRY!

Haha, that's something i would never have expected to happen besides the editor options, nah it's ok, just happy to help.