• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:04:40 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Been holding out

Started by Lijj, February 01, 2014, 08:07:13 pm

Lijj

February 01, 2014, 08:07:13 pm Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:17:41 pm by Lijj
I think I should give this up to the community here.. It has been sitting in my old spriting folder for a long while now. Made from scratch:

Frankensprite it; adore it; loathe it; fap to it.. whatever:

• Modding version: PSX

Angel

While I had no idea this was of Celes until reaching the end, I definitely like the sprite itself. The palettes are especially lovely! Fifth one is my favorite.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

CONMAN

QuoteFrankensprite it; adore it; loathe it; fap to it.. whatever:

Well, I'm not made of stone.... I mean dat ass!!!  lol! I like it. type1 I assume.

Lijj

Quote from: Toshiko on February 01, 2014, 09:47:32 pm
While I had no idea this was of Celes until reaching the end, I definitely like the sprite itself. The palettes are especially lovely! Fifth one is my favorite.

Yeah.. it's not the most accurate rendition of Celes.. it's more 'blonde lady in yellow pants' than Celes.  :lol:

Quote from: CONMAN on February 01, 2014, 09:55:26 pm
Well, I'm not made of stone.... I mean dat ass!!!  lol! I like it. type1 I assume.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah it's type 1.

Metal

Very nice ljj! so clean!. Im starting to realize we need a-lot more monsters and type 2 around this place  :mrgreen:.... lol.

Angel

Quote from: Metal on February 05, 2014, 03:49:06 pm
Very nice ljj! so clean!. Im starting to realize we need a-lot more monsters and type 2 around this place  :mrgreen:.... lol.
Click on the dropdown box. Change to 'type 1'. Problem solved.

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

Metal

what you mean drop-down box?

3lric

Its an option in Shishi. You can choose Type 1, Type 2, MON, etc.

Metal

I'm such a noob... all I know is when you sling a type 1 into a type 2 spot their arms fly off! lol. No clue where this drop-box is, don't worry about it tho.

Angel

That's because you're leaving the box on the right hand side set to 'type 2'. Change it to 'type 1'.

And apparently, it's two boxes on the newest version of shishi...

Metal

Eh, I don't have any of those drop-downs and that extra fancy stuff, i must be using an old version of shishi's. Either way my sprites work when i load them in the correct spots. Thx for clearing it up with the screenshot though.

scorpiova

This sprite it amazing. I think it could definitely work for Celes.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Lijj

Thanks Scorpiova..
also usable as a generic female monk replacement.

scorpiova

Quote from: Lijj on April 22, 2017, 07:27:03 pm
Thanks Scorpiova..
also usable as a generic female monk replacement.

No problem - I really like the sprite. I decided to use her as a unique character in the mod I am building. Named her Bellinda, and created the unique class "Nightsister" for her.

Your work really inspired me to push my mod further. I also created an art piece that will be part of my opening banner for the mod, with her included. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Lijj

Awesome! I like that class title too. I'll have to try your mod sometime.