• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:23:25 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Beshima Family Sprites

Started by Miroshi Beshima, June 23, 2008, 12:53:29 am

Miroshi Beshima

August 14, 2008, 03:55:28 pm #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
Here are the drawings theyre based off of. Etheria does look good ingame. sorry theyre kinda big...

Miroshi Beshima

August 21, 2008, 04:18:36 am #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
Update to Etheria. Ok I darkened the hair a bit. It seemed to light compared to the sprites hair. I also had an unused color and a skin color i could get rid of to make her eyes green. (Thanks Zero for the help with her hair color) Also i made some changes to hair movement in the sprites. The hair should look right now.

Vanya

August 21, 2008, 07:34:55 am #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
Sweet! I like the look in her eye in that portrait. Reminds me of a playful girl who's just a little crazy. Also, I like the lighter hair color on the right. Would be cool to have the sprite share the same hair color. Great job,dude. =)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Miroshi Beshima

August 26, 2008, 11:47:06 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
Thanks! Wow... you hit her personality dead-on! Shes goin to be one of the main characters in the patch im making.

Vanya

August 27, 2008, 12:01:46 am #24 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
Cool. BTW, you may be interested to know that I'm now able to edit effect files! Look for info on this in the projects forum under the New Spells thread! =)
¯\(°_0)/¯

Miroshi Beshima

August 27, 2008, 12:07:52 am #25 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
Oh cool thanks!

Zozma

November 03, 2008, 08:45:44 pm #26 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
Quote from: "Zodiac"Akemi & Hana are seriously awesome.

I don't know why but I have a big preference for Akemi, even though I find a bit out of the place the red dye on the front hair.

You really surprise me.  :shock:

The brown hair and The red shades are too close together to get the proper effect of the front hair with dye in it...
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Taichii

sorry for necro-bumping... i aligned the sprite sheet of hana :D
hope this helps :D nice kimono ms. beshima :D
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Jon

Taichii are you fucking insane? This thread has been dead since 3+ years! What makes you think that this sprite will still be worked on? Lol
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Zozma

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Miroshi Beshima

Lulz. What? Can I just say I was extremely surprised when someone commented on this? I forgot about this ages ago XD

Jon

^ That is why we don't necro...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Zozma

yeah! necroing causes additional and pointless comments on an otherwise dead thread, such as this one right here. :)

Atma

on the plus side, it allowed me to discover this sprite and give me more ideas ^.^
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.