• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Well, hello there.

Started by BladeWolf-FFT, October 22, 2011, 01:01:20 pm

BladeWolf-FFT

October 22, 2011, 01:01:20 pm Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 01:05:13 pm by BladeWolf-FFT
Well, I was looking at this site for a while now, so I thought, "why not register? I have plenty of FFT ideas."

Anyways, without further ado.

Name: BladeWolf (not going to risk my true name and identity.)
Language(s): English, little bit of Cree, French and Japanese
Where I come from: Canada
Additional facts: I'm a major FF fan, like wolves, dragons, RPGs, draws extremely well. Has a deviantART account.

And I think that's about it with my introduction. I think. Not entirely sure.
"I am simply just another sellsword, whether or not you believe me is the question." - BladeWolf Hunter, Final Fantasy Tactics Original Character

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!~
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

BladeWolf-FFT

Thank you, Eternal248. I shall do my best.
"I am simply just another sellsword, whether or not you believe me is the question." - BladeWolf Hunter, Final Fantasy Tactics Original Character

Kagebunji

Ah, a fellow drawer? Please link me to your account, and looking forward to see your work! Spriting section is the place if you wanna share your drawings or sprites.

Welcome to FFH!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kaijyuu

Quote from: Kagebunji on October 22, 2011, 01:48:29 pm
Ah, a fellow drawer?

Anywho, may your dreams come true pending acceptance of terms and conditions.*

*conditions may or may not include selling your soul
  • Modding version: PSX

BladeWolf-FFT

Quote from: Kagebunji on October 22, 2011, 01:48:29 pm
Ah, a fellow drawer? Please link me to your account, and looking forward to see your work! Spriting section is the place if you wanna share your drawings or sprites.

Welcome to FFH!

Thank you.

The link to my deviantART Gallery (which I hope is safe enough to post): http://viralomegashadow.deviantart.com/gallery/

You'll find sketches, sprites and maybe a video or two to download.

Kagebunji

Haha, why do you think it wouldn't be safe?

BladeWolf-FFT

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm grounded off the computer until December 19th. So I'm using my iPhone until then.

Joseph Strife

Welcome to FFH Blade Wolf, we have a lot of work to be done, and a lot of people needing help, have fun!
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

BladeWolf-FFT

Wiz

Welcome BladeWolf and nice to meet you! Check out FFT Arena sometime, it's really fun :twisted:

BladeWolf-FFT

Thanks Wiz and I'll be sure to check it out sometime!

Cheetah

Your Avatar should be Beowulf, given the similarity in name.
Current Projects:

BladeWolf-FFT

I may or may not change the avatar.

Kalas

BladeWolf-FFT

October 23, 2011, 08:19:10 am #15 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:44:37 am by BladeWolf-FFT
Thanks, Kalas.

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

October 26, 2011, 09:05:54 am #16 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:06:55 am by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
Quote from: Kaijyuu on October 22, 2011, 01:50:11 pm

Too funny!  Welcome, Bladewolf, to FFH where all your dreams come true!

BladeWolf-FFT

Kagebunji

And welcome you too, Kuraudo! You have been gone for quite some time. You should make a welcome topic as well, hehe.

MysticKnightFF5