• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:11:31 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

SCC Class picks

Started by Barren, July 21, 2015, 12:06:36 pm

TrueLight

July 21, 2015, 11:50:49 pm #40 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:06:14 pm by TrueLight
Dancer, Ninja, Paladin

EDIT: Changing to Time Mage, Ninja, and Dancer
  • Modding version: PSX

Krypt

Hello, I've watched many arena match here, include the S4 tourney match and I definitely interested on joining fft arena. Since I have fft on psx in along time, I'm familiar with this (even there are a new ability / equip, etc), i already saw them on the match and learned it from the arena guide.

As for the SCC tourney, i think that would be great to see the others creativity and a new-meta on build a unit. it will increase my knowledge to build a better strategies for the teamwork. so you can count me in.

I'll go with Oracle/ Priest / Mediator.

Corosar

Welcome aboard Krypt hope to see alot of you here!~

also I heard Starracer was working on a Paladin only build in the setup for this SCC... only issue is she is unsecure about what will happen... so i am not sure if she would be trying to join with it or not.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

skiploom188

Well, Skiploom will be staying here awhile so why not?

Samurai, Mediator, Chemist
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

Shintroy

Changing to Archer, Samurai, Mediator
Some day my people will be free.

Mudvayne

July 22, 2015, 09:31:16 am #45 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:57:05 am by Mudvayne
I'm going to make my final picks as Geomancer, Mediator, Bard.
Divisible by 5 - Geomancer.
Divisible by 4 - Bard.
Prime number - Mediator.

Shintroy

This is too much for me to handle. I don't like suspense so I'm just going to stick with Samurai on this one.

StarRacer

I'd like to come in with a main class of paladin..
"Be who you are, not who people tell you to be."

"A thousand smiles are worth more then a room full of gold."

"If treasures are so valuable, why not feelings?"

Mudvayne

Shall we make a registation topic? Delete/close these other 2 threads and get everything together in one thread. I think we're pretty clear on how everything is going to go now as far as rules, so we just need to see who's entering and what classes everyone picks.

2x ability/1x item, unlimited JP, SCC tourney, double elimination, pick 3 classes of your choice to be determined by RNG which class you play in the tourney.

Barren

I guess we can do that. I'll begin the topic now
You dare cross blades with me?

CT5Holy

Hi guys back from vacation! Got a lot of catching up to do, haha. In the meantime,

Priest, Samurai, Ninja

Unsure if I'll be around for the stream, so someone please PM which job I got!
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Shintroy

Welcome Back CT5Holy, and welcome to Arena Krypt.
Paladin Samurai Squire

gatebuster202

Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Krypt

Thanks for the warm welcome...
Looking forward to the stream and what class will i get, may not able to be there for streaming. But hey, no one pick the thief yet. expect thief and samurai will be the highest tho (totally wrong). Good luck to everyone...

Lakitu673

I'll be a team player and switch archer to thief. So Lancer, Thief, Priest

Reks

On second thought, I never use Thieves.

So Squire, Geomancer, and Thief is my change.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Mudvayne

Umm.. sorry to be a Shintroy (  :mrgreen: :P :P) but I think I want to go with Geomancer, Samurai, Mediator  :oops:

Barren

This is good note taking gatebuster202. I'm glad that we are getting to the bottom of what classes may need a buff/nerf.

I'm guessing people are staying away from thieves is because they are pretty much one of the strongest class in Arena. Too versatile except for MA.
You dare cross blades with me?

Elmdork

Yeah, I'm impressed with you all. I say pick your favourite class and show us why it's your fav.

Can I bypass the RNG and just pick oracle? Can get started on my team in that case.
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

gatebuster202

July 23, 2015, 11:20:57 am #59 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:32:43 am by gatebuster202
You can be a Shintroy Mud, that's fine. We'll probably start the stream later tonight, so I'd ask everyone get their stuff in by noonish CST. (We can still add you after, but this way we're set for the stream. And I'll be away from the computer after twelve.)

I've updated the Doc, be sure to check it by Noon CMT. I'll be away from the computer and unable to update from then til Five or so my time
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers