• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:35:02 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Now Playing

Started by Cheetah, April 03, 2008, 09:31:33 am

Wiz

January 14, 2011, 09:37:59 pm #920 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:17:07 pm by Wiz
Kaizo Mario World 2 Playlist
^
Most Recent Playthrough, check it out.

Casltevania Legacy of Darkness Playlist (No Sub Weapons -- Unless Noted, No Powerups)

Castlevania Bloodlines Playlist (No Continues, Start with one life)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kaijyuu

I should get back into SMW hacking. I almost have a two world hack completed.
  • Modding version: PSX

philsov

Panzer Tactics DS.

If anyone's played Panzer General or Fantasy General, it's very similar to those except it has ZoC (Zone of Control, gotta stop at that first enemy unit), officers, and commondo/special ops units. 

It's a turn-based strategy with a hex grid, set in World War II with pretty realistic settings and missions. 
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Kourama

Playing Valkyria Chronicles on PS3. Still playing call of duty: Black ops on occasion and Angry Birds on the iPad when I'm bored.

Cheetah

I'm currently playing through Kirby's Epic Yarn with my girl. It certainly isn't a very hardcore game and is pretty easy, but it is really enjoyable two player with a less experienced gamer. After that we will probably continue the newest Professor Layton, which is one of our favorite game series. Once again a game I would never play on my own, but because I'm too stupid to solve the puzzles on my own.
Current Projects:

Eternal

Cheetah, you and your wife should do a dual LP of some sort in the future. That'd be fun to watch. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Cheetah

LOL When I just mentioned this thought to my wife Eternal, she proceeded to go off on a 10 minute rant. Which started with the statement "I would rather shove an easter egg up my butt than record myself while playing a freaking videogame for other people to waste their lives watching." (the easter egg comment needs the context of Veronica Mars season 3 to not seem completely bizarre and kinky).

Though I agree with you Eternal, it would be very amusing. Frankly I wish I had recorded her ten minute ran and I could have just posted that. My wife is very hilarioius and angry.
Current Projects:

Eternal

Hurrah! I may have caused a divorce!

Also, you might want to mention that by playing video games herself, she's wasting her life. Just a thought. :P
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

SilvasRuin

Magicka, a new game on Steam, has me hooked.  Probably not for long, though.  It has some replay value, but after the second run, I'll probably take a break from it.  Unless I can get some more people to cause some multiplayer havok that is.

Kourama

Just got Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tonight and played more than I should.

Cheetah

Who has gotten ahold of the rerelease of Tactics Ogre, I want to hear all about it?
Current Projects:

Eternal

Cheetah, the new TO game doesn't ship until... the 16th, I think? So it'll probably be leaked tomorrow or Tuesday. That's when you'll probably start hearing about it.

Cheetah

Ah my bad, I have just been reading all the early reviews and assumed it was already out lol.
Current Projects:

Kourama

Just got Tactics Ogre and playing it now. Pretty good so far.

Shade

FALLOUT 3 GUYS!!!, it's pretty cool.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Wiz

March 13, 2011, 07:32:36 pm #935 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 07:43:19 pm by Wiz
LUIGITHON!

All four games in the Super Mario All-Stars Collection are covered with our man in the shadows Luigi :P

Call of Power

Kokojo's hack here on FFH. Pretty badass patch if I say so myself <3

Celdia's Class Patch

The IRC Matriarch's Home Improvement-Styled patch that was considered a lulz one initially, but is now out in full force with all 19 jobs (excluding mime) finished for both sprites and abilities respectively.

*From this point forward, I'll be posting all my vids and updates on them in a separate thread to make navigational purposes easier.*

Edit: Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels has yet to be posted. Will get that up tomorrow.

Edit 2: Aspect Ratio's messed up due to the fact I didn't know what I was doing when I first uploaded these XD

Edit 3: Fail at it's best

st4rw4k3r

I'm currently playing.

FF9

Cave Story (13th time)

Shinobi (ps2 version)

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology

FFT: 1.3

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MysticKnightFF5

Front Mission 3
Armored Core 4... >.> So much less fun without anybody to fight.

Zozma

nothing, nothing at all
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!