• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:39:05 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DP's test run results and opinions.

Started by DarthPaul, September 16, 2009, 07:50:11 pm

DarthPaul

September 20, 2009, 11:49:54 am #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Alright thanks for the little reveal. That makes a lot more sense.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

DarthPaul

September 20, 2009, 01:35:56 pm #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
First attempt at Miluda 1.

First attempt because I was not prepared and died without getting a turn.

Zozma. Sir Zozma perhaps. You told me to test this for difficulty. You have the difficult thing down. Annoyingly well. I was under the impression you wanted me to play this casually and find what could be made more challenging. This is not what I expected. I expected a semi hard game not 1.3 dressed up to look less like 1.3.

EDIT: To enunciate a little I was not expecting to have to get psyched up before each battle. Had I known I would have been more frugal with my expenses. Next time a little warning would be lovely.

I am off to don my war paint before trying this fucknut again.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Redux

September 20, 2009, 02:01:50 pm #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Redux
Quote from: "darthpaul"First attempt at Miluda 1.

First attempt because I was not prepared and died without getting a turn.

Zozma. Sir Zozma perhaps. You told me to test this for difficulty. You have the difficult thing down. Annoyingly well. I was under the impression you wanted me to play this casually and find what could be made more challenging. This is not what I expected. I expected a semi hard game not 1.3 dressed up to look less like 1.3.

EDIT: To enunciate a little I was not expecting to have to get psyched up before each battle. Had I known I would have been more frugal with my expenses. Next time a little warning would be lovely.

I am off to don my war paint before trying this fucknut again.
Silly Dp. Wait till miluda 2. Bodies everywhere.
And that one is a bit too hard. You might want to subtract the extra wizard. Wiggy 1 is easy, he needs a bit more hp. Zeadken is nearly perfect. A bitm ore hp on Fencer guy perhaps? Or another wizard?

DarthPaul

September 20, 2009, 03:04:51 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Second attempt Miluda 1.

After setting up my units with a wide array of useful skills I tackled this battle. I started by strafing to the right and accumulating my archer and monk. A squire went with them and stoned a white mage about to cast thunder into the way of a bio that killed Teta a thief and the white mage. From there Delita buffed me as I avoided attacks and spread out to avoid Miluda's jackassery. Battle ended with me punching her for exact damage.

Not as hard when you think it through. The sheer array of enemies on the board however is painful. I had to be very careful to make sure most of them had nothing to do.

Pic time.

Although he only did this all battle Delita proved to be worthwhile here.

Teta really needs to think out her spells. Seriously, she always takes out an ally.

Two swords, martial arts on his feet, and he's a Rogue. WTF.

Also this.

Her skills are a pain. Especially with AoEs.

This speaks for itself.

This scene looks nice with Miluda's new sprite. Also you might want to rethink Teta's lines here. Algus' old lines don't work for a variety of reasons. She just isn't conveyed right.

I still don't fell bad for him.

LastingDawn

September 20, 2009, 03:15:05 pm #24 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Haha, well that's as far as Zozma and myself have gotten, Tietra's lines are going to be reworked to be less like Algus's down the line.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

DarthPaul

September 20, 2009, 03:16:16 pm #25 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "LastingDawn"Haha, well that's as far as Zozma and myself have gotten, Tietra's lines are going to be reworked to be less like Algus's down the line.

I hope so. She seems like a bitch, not some poor girl being corrupted by the auricite.

Zozma

September 20, 2009, 03:46:16 pm #26 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
yeah, algus lines are substitute for now since the same things are going on in his place.

Also, i havent give rogue a description yet. but they are wildcard enemies, able to have any combination of RSM could be an RRR, SSS, MMM, RSS, RRS.... etc etc lol

Btw was ramza still a squire when delita used that skill on you...? because thats the only way to learn it
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Redux

September 20, 2009, 03:58:34 pm #27 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Redux
Aguaray Woods. Easy, but not too easy. I like boco's new diggs. Here are some pics:

Nice Goblin. Might need Revive on this one or the normal goblin.

This on the other hand is a bitch. Non-charge Paralyze is a bit strong. Extended battle for 5 min while my 3 guys sat paralyzed and gaff, boco and agrias ran away. Maybe Dont Move?

Ramza, Seducer of Goblins

Zozma

September 20, 2009, 04:02:00 pm #28 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
i see that they are all red, ill have to fix that

Redux

September 20, 2009, 05:02:09 pm #29 Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:16:11 pm by Redux
The Falls: Picture Battle log. Overall, hard but not too hard. You might consider giving Summoner Ovelia a little more hp. Oracle Ovelia is perfect. Not too bad and has perfect stats for gaff and Delita.

Stupid unedited event.

Yay for procs. Btw sword skills need nerf again.

Gaff got the business end of a Choco Ball.

Glitch Expose 1 of 2

2 0f 2 I call it Metal Gear Ramza

Delita Catches Ramza's brand of stupid. And about his own sister. The Nerve.

Zozma

September 20, 2009, 05:10:15 pm #30 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
IF i didnt already mention, the events are not done. you can point them out if you want to take the time to, but im already aware of them.

DarthPaul

September 23, 2009, 02:45:40 pm #31 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
I'm on hiatus for personal reasons. Will finish up remix in a few days time. Shall also have a mic and camtasia for videos. Though pics will still me taken for those who like pics.

Zozma

September 23, 2009, 04:02:23 pm #32 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
sometimes like at work, we cant view youtube because "they" block us haha so pictures are good as well

remember that Ramza should learn Yell and Cheer Up from delita

also at FT zeakden try breaking Vicks's sword and see if he uses a different skill...

DarthPaul

September 23, 2009, 07:21:04 pm #33 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "Zozma"sometimes like at work, we cant view youtube because "they" block us haha so pictures are good as well

remember that Ramza should learn Yell and Cheer Up from delita

also at FT zeakden try breaking Vicks's sword and see if he uses a different skill...

That's what I was thinking. I know you do a lot of posting from work.

Zozma

September 23, 2009, 07:35:50 pm #34 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
but i can watch them at home in a few hours, cant wait to see

DarthPaul

September 23, 2009, 10:39:06 pm #35 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Ah sorry to dissapoint but as I said above I have some stuff to take care of before I can make the vids. Also I need to pick up a mic. I should have the Miluda 2 vid up on Friday. Saturday at the latest.

DarthPaul

September 27, 2009, 12:00:17 pm #36 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Miluda 2

Well you already know what I feel on this battle so I'm just reposting the links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwEDhvrXmBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6K_BiO7oI

DarthPaul

October 05, 2009, 01:45:13 pm #37 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
UPDATE

I have had a busy week. I shall have my next video up tomorrow though. It's done I just have some edits to do because I made some mistakes recording.

Smitson

December 20, 2009, 11:33:48 am #38 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Smitson
Quote from: "darthpaul"Miluda 2

Well you already know what I feel on this battle so I'm just reposting the links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwEDhvrXmBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6K_BiO7oI

love you :wink:

BloodyBlade

December 20, 2009, 01:50:19 pm #39 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by BloodyBlade
Do all this at level 99 like me for lulz. I am at Goug place now. On my way to fight Ignis but waiting for Zozma to get back in here and update!!!!!!!!!