• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:45:27 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Started by dwib, March 01, 2009, 12:30:27 am

DarthPaul

March 01, 2009, 11:57:53 am #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Also I would like to refer back to when everyone thought Koizumi and I where the same person.

Now as anyone who listens to VGA Cast knows that is not the case.

*Also to note I cannot log into FFH from Koizumi's network.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Asmo X

March 01, 2009, 12:09:19 pm #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
I refuted some of that evidence Zodiac spoke about but the case is still in favour of Jukain = KK. The way they post is almost identical. Throw on the IP and the atrocious first impression Klyde made and it creates a pretty damning narrative. None of it alone makes the case but all of it together? I'm inclined to say the ban was justified.

I agree the log was full of retarded though.

Asmo X

March 01, 2009, 12:24:00 pm #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
though I hear now that she wasn't banned for having an alt per se but because she wouldn't own up to it. So w/e. If the issue is having an alt, then ban justified, if something else, then no comment.

AngrySurprisedFace

March 01, 2009, 12:33:52 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by AngrySurprisedFace
Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quoteand yet you continue to pull shit like this.

Banning alts who lie about it and ridiculing them?

That is what he's getting at, I think.

Ridiculing them.

You guys could have banned her quietly off to the side and said what you had to say afterwards, but you made her take pictures of herself as some twisted way of proof, dragged out her ban so that reading the perl takes 10 minutes, and needlessly ridiculed her ALL because you thought she was someone else.

I think the general consensus of what everyone is saying is that it could have been handled a lot better. A LOT better.

Cheetah

March 01, 2009, 12:52:00 pm #24 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
Voldemort what I am saying is that no matter what Jukain did (blame her for whatever you want and this statement will still be true), how she was treated by members of this board was disgusting. If you think someone should be banned then just do it, or have a 1:1 conversation about it, don't make it about ganging up on them and adding insult to injury.

"Banning alts who lie about it and ridiculing them? I don't see what the issue there is, dude. "
That is gang mentality. "If you aren't one of us or you have pissed us of then whatever you get you brought down on yourself."
Current Projects:

Archael

March 01, 2009, 01:09:05 pm #25 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
QuoteThat is what he's getting at, I think.

Ridiculing them.

QuoteThat is gang mentality. "If you aren't one of us or you have pissed us of then whatever you get you brought down on yourself."

Quotedon't make it about ganging up on them and adding insult to injury.

I can understand this.

I still think lying alt got what he / she / it deserved, though.

If you're gonna troll a website, and you get caught, you better be ready to get pwned back.

Call it gang mentality if you want, I don't see it as a gang at all, really, only fairness.

I'm really glad Zodiac is the admin of this site. He solves problems and bans the n00bs objectively, if he wanted to have some fun with it, I don't blame him.

PS: There's been others like KrazyKlyde, and there will be more as this site keeps growing. I hope you guys support Zodiac's decisions in the future, because if it wasn't for him, you wouldn't know who is who in this site, that's how many alts / trolls this place would be filled with.

GAMEFAQs says hi

PPS: Dwib's chatlog is a poor poor secondary source of what happened, I regret that he posted it, because it's easy to draw the wrong conclusions based on that

OmegaPS: IP = IP, checkmate

Cheetah

March 01, 2009, 01:48:56 pm #26 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
There have been and there will be people who just want to mess with FFH and if Zodiac feels they should be banned then I'm fine with that. It is how it was done that bothers me.

Provoking people to see them at their worst is exactly what trolls want anyways. I believe FFH is better than that and can deal with these situations with more maturity.

In all reality I don't feel that bad about Jukain, what concerns me much more is the behavior I saw from FFH members.

"If you're gonna troll a website, and you get caught, you better be ready to get pwned back."

I would hope our community is above this type of thing. You make it sound like we are fighting for our little piece of playground in the third grade.
Current Projects:

Archael

March 01, 2009, 02:07:31 pm #27 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
That's not how I'm trying to make it sound, I'm just explaining what Zodiac did to Jukain

"pwned back" is a good way to put it

DarthPaul

March 01, 2009, 02:08:39 pm #28 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
As Cheetah says if you troll a troll you are trying to fix a wrong with a wrong.

Fighting fire with fire never ends well.

The ban was necessary, though your behavior throughout the process was not.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Archael

March 01, 2009, 02:23:58 pm #29 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "ph33rb0t"As Cheetah says if you troll a troll you are trying to fix a wrong with a wrong.

Fighting fire with fire never ends well.

The ban was necessary, though your behavior throughout the process was not.

I don't try to control my behavior around people who are getting banned for alting / lying on FFH

sorry dad

DarthPaul

March 01, 2009, 02:25:40 pm #30 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
You are being hypocritical then. You are showing the ones getting banned that in that moment you are just as bad as they are/where.

Archael

March 01, 2009, 02:26:51 pm #31 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "ph33rb0t"You are being hypocritical then. You are showing the ones getting banned that in that moment you are just as bad as they are/where.

I don't lie about who I am to anyone here

but if you wanna pretend I am the same as the one who got banned go ahead

DarthPaul

March 01, 2009, 02:28:40 pm #32 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
I am not pretending your are different than you are on the forum. I have seen your vids and formed a fond opinion of you in particular as a man of action. I just believe you get over exited when someone is gonna get banned and let out an ugly side of yourself.

P.S. these perls have gone soggy.

Archael

March 01, 2009, 02:35:11 pm #33 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
there needs to be a strict policy that if you get caught with same IP as someone else, lying about who you are, you gotta post tits or gtfo

VincentCraven

March 01, 2009, 02:38:23 pm #34 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VincentCraven
Quote from: "Jacob31593"these perls are all brown and mushy

As if I haven't quoted Jacob### enough times on this one.
I changed jobs and that has made all the difference.

DarthPaul

March 01, 2009, 02:41:29 pm #35 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Sexual discrimination for one, and for two on occasion 2 people will have the same IP, hint me and Koiz, thrice I agree with the lying about who you are but all the evidence in the world doesn't compare to meeting the person IRL, so you must use common sense. As far as Jukain goes, what of the possibility she wasn't lying? You would have come off as the biggest assholes she will probably ever meet, that also goes for her projecting that image on the rest of FFH. We don't need that kind of publicity do we?

If there is no doubt though that they are lying, hint DC's alts, then they should be banned.

Not that DC should be banned. His alts are harmless and funny.

Cheetah

March 01, 2009, 03:17:57 pm #36 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
Voldemort after all this why are you still talking about posting tits.
Current Projects:

DarthPaul

March 01, 2009, 03:21:02 pm #37 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
I'm not sure, he might just be trolling now.

If so I rest my case if not maybe he is trying to prove something we don't understand, or that doesn't make sense.

tithin

March 01, 2009, 04:32:55 pm #38 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by tithin
It's a meme, more than actually a request.

I think.
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Hey, Cosgrove, how come you never married?"
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Because I eat too much meat."
14:46  @Celdia          ò Heresy. No such thing as 'too much meat'
14:47  @Celdia          ò One night with tithin would teach you that.

ffzman

March 01, 2009, 05:21:51 pm #39 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ffzman
YOUR WORDS ARE HARSH!