• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:27:50 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

CoP progress Log.

Started by Kokojo, May 16, 2011, 08:41:47 pm

Kokojo

Thank you Dome! It's already been 6 days since my last post but don't worry, still working. Had a small map rework done and a ton of little bugs redone. I should film the events tomorrow and get them reviewed.

I am still in the making of my list. Like I said, progress is slow, but steady.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kokojo

Still going about the little bugs. I found something that will take quite some time to fix, I fear. (Bug on another map...)

Kokojo

Well, I should't have to deal with maps anytime soon. Debating if I should start chapter 4 right away or redo chapter 1 and 2 text first. Most bugs I knew of have been fixed.

Kokojo

I feel like an ass everytime I post here with a long pause. Currently doing my finals at university until the 30rth.
Should have 4 months dedicated, and I mean it, to CoP. I want to finish it, really, really, really much. I think il skip waiting for the new combat and go make chapter 4 straight ahead.

TigerBlade

Is the latest download version 2.200?  That post was in 2012 so I want to make sure I have the latest/greatest before sinking my teeth in.  However, if you're getting close to finishing it all, I'll wait a bit for chapter 4 to be completed.  I'm excited for it!

Kokojo

Yes, this is the ''latest'' version available. I am waiting on the new combat system so that I might finish Chapter 3.

Meanwhile, I've finnaly done my planning for chapter 4, and it should be a short, 5 battle chapter.

Jumza

Quote from: Kokojo on May 16, 2014, 01:59:45 pm
Meanwhile, I've finnaly done my planning for chapter 4, and it should be a short, 5 battle chapter.

Really? That seems short, but I can't wait for everything to be done none the less :)
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Kokojo

Started work on chapter 4.

TigerBlade

Awesome!  I'm excited to play this!  I told myself I should wait until it's completed since I know it will consume my time once it's out.  I anxiously await your status reports on how the short final chapter goes.

Dome

I came here just to say...
Quote from: Kokojo on June 12, 2014, 05:12:53 pm
Started work on chapter 4.

...I came

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

Hehe, glad to see there is still a hype.

I ran out of excuses so long ago for being lazy as hell, but im still gonna finish it.

Kokojo

Finished the first event. Gotta start working on a list, but heh.

Kokojo

Here is an official list of my chapter 4 events and battle. The title, as always, will be kept unclear for safety purpose.

New Legend for reading the new event list.

() = Planned
(x) = Started
(X) = Finished.
L = Inbetween events. It just means that the transition is made and contains a save.
* = Battle.
P, PP and PPP = P need some fixing, PP is Good to go, PPP is peer-checked and has no details left unturned.
??? = A special detail that makes it exempt from the P or * systems.

----------------

Events :
------
End of chapter 3 (X)  PP

Foward! (X) P
Unravelling* ()
Dwindling ()
Friendly fire* ()
Strange ()
Another, again* ()
A moment ()
Ideals* ()
Curtainfall ()
Final battle (X-parter) ()

Rest :
Chapter 1 bugfixes: 40%
Chapter 2 bugfixes: 50%
Chapter 3 bufixes : 50%
In-game text issues : 05%
New script : Not sure%

Kokojo

Had a lot of trouble with my internet and working hard, but still started the next event.

Not gonna stop, not gonna stop.

New Legend for reading the new event list.

() = Planned
(x) = Started
(X) = Finished.
L = Inbetween events. It just means that the transition is made and contains a save.
* = Battle.
P, PP and PPP = P need some fixing, PP is Good to go, PPP is peer-checked and has no details left unturned.
??? = A special detail that makes it exempt from the P or * systems.

----------------

Events :
------
End of chapter 3 (X)  PP
L
Foward! (X) P
Unravelling* (x)
Dwindling ()
Friendly fire* ()
Strange ()
Another, again* ()
A moment ()
Ideals* ()
Curtainfall ()
Final battle (X-parter) ()

Rest :
Chapter 1 bugfixes: 40%
Chapter 2 bugfixes: 50%
Chapter 3 bufixes : 50%
In-game text issues : 05%
New script : Not sure%

Kokojo

I worked a bit on chapter 3 a bit more recently after I noticed a few more problems during a test run.

Waiting on a few script before continuing chapter 4.

Also, finnaly getting a stable internet connection tomorrow, so weee!

Kokojo

Spent some time fixing a bug in order to allow the smooth and correct transfer from chapter 3 to chapter 4.

I also now welcome Jumza to the team that will help me do events!

My script should be received shortly, allowing us to do event hopefully a bit quicker.
I also worked on the ''Foward!'' event quite a bit because it was not to my liking.

Along with Jumza pushing me, I hope to finish chapter 4 by the end of 2014 and polish CoP's events completly out before april, 2015. I have decided that if it's not out within that time, then I will really retire from Event Editing. (Drama, but seriously, I want to finish this)

Kokojo

Finished the Foward event totally.
Trying to catch up after a big fly problem in my home.

Vaan

Quote from: Kokojo on August 26, 2014, 01:05:25 am
Finished the Foward event totally.
Trying to catch up after a big fly problem in my home.

Your statement seems ambiguous, and im kind of curious. Was there a big problem of flies, like a swarm in your home, was there a big fly in your home which caused a problem or was your house flying and you had a big problem with that?
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

skiploom188

Probably a GIANT fly that buzzes like BZZZZZZZZ and too large for swatters.

CoP Chapter 3... Make it happen, I wanna continue it again.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

3lric

Pretty sure it's actually going to be Ch3 and 4 at the same time.

The problem was that the gravity had been somehow removed from Kokojo's household, everything was just flyin and floatin around
all over the damn place. Certainly makes it hard to concentrate on eventing. Glad you can stand on solid ground again Kokobird.
  • Modding version: PSX