• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:06:50 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Who is the Cloaked Stranger

Started by DaHammerCrush, October 02, 2015, 10:36:36 am

silentkaster

Okay, okay. I think I know who the stranger is. Through process of elimination and a long look over all conceivable possibilities, this is the only answer that remains.

After all, what could possibly go wrong?
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Xifanie

Actually, ever since this topic was made, someone posted the answer in here. This very topic. One of the 101 existing messages.

Since I got permission from Elric and everyone else in the team is fine with revealing who the Cloaked Stranger is,
I'll reveal it in 3 days.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Bonesy

holding out for three midgets in a cloak
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

silentkaster

Quote from: Xifanie on July 05, 2016, 06:08:41 pm
Actually, ever since this topic was made, someone posted the answer in here. This very topic. One of the 101 existing messages.

Since I got permission from Elric and everyone else in the team is fine with revealing who the Cloaked Stranger is,

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Yes!!! I knew I got it right.

3lric

Tempest

no way, there is no way they would reveal it o.o

Hyraldelita

Please don't XD i want to find it in the game while playing, and have the WTF expression on my face ^^

Guru

:shock: I thought it was Luigi!? I do wonder if it was already guessed though, will be interesting to see if anyone got it right when the CS is actually revealed(probably in game cuz I doubt they will reveal it  ;))

HebrewToYou

And.........?

Xifanie

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11092.msg215954#msg215954

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11092.msg211814#msg211814

Did you have fun clicking all the way here? You could've just quoted my post to see faster.
It really was weegie

I'm serious, you just wasted your time  :shock:

Why would you do that to yourself? D:

*sigh* I give up.

/spoiler]
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Plan C

The cloaked stranger is.....

A stranger that is cloaked.

Jumza

There's actually a scene in the game where the cloaked stranger removes the cloak to reveal... A second cloak!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

HebrewToYou

Quote from: Elric on July 08, 2016, 10:51:09 pm
Did you honestly think we'd tell you? Come on now...

No, but I'm champing at the bit to advance the storyline!

3lric

Knowing the identity of the CS wouldnt do much for explaining the story line with you only knowing the plot of Chapter 1. The story of whats going on hasnt even really started yet lol

silentkaster

Quote from: Elric on July 08, 2016, 10:51:09 pm
Did you honestly think we'd tell you? Come on now...

You mean it's not CD-I Luigi?

Ugh. And here I was hoping for him to eventually say, "I a-hope she made a-lots of spaghetti!"

HebrewToYou

Quote from: Elric on July 09, 2016, 02:03:42 am
Knowing the identity of the CS wouldnt do much for explaining the story line with you only knowing the plot of Chapter 1. The story of whats going on hasnt even really started yet lol

At this point I'll take whatever I can get.

DenisColli

Oh Man... Everybody know how is the cloacked stranger...
... Theres only 2 options:
Mario... or Pikachu!
As hi talks... Hi is Mario!!!