• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:01:53 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Discord Discussion

Started by silentkaster, April 26, 2016, 10:59:45 pm

silentkaster

Hey guys, we are going through the final draft at a pretty decent pace. If we have five or more members on, we're able to really tackle stuff and have a great discussion. We generally sign in at 7 PM EST each night so if you're ever free, come join us there at that time and see if anyone is around.

However, I would really like to start getting GENERAL schedules together. What days are you USUALLY available and what days are you not? After this final draft, we are going to have the "set in stone" changes where all questions will be answered and work can actually begin on implementing the changes we talk about. We will want to schedule this with enough time so everyone can make themselves available and be able to participate. If we can get everyone's times that they're normally available for a period to do this, we can set a date and time where the "set in stone" discussions can take place. We are not yet done with the final draft so please continue to join in when you can for now, but if you could post or PM the best days and times for you to discuss, that would be great so when we do set a date, your schedule is taken into account. We don't want to exclude anyone so we will work around your schedule. Thanks all.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

CT5Holy

Tuesday ~7 PM EST, Friday whole day for sure; Thursday, Saturday, Sunday generally available starting around ~8 PM EST (depends on Lab Mayhem meeting times)
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Andrew

I'm still game for the 7 PM EST we've been going with since the beginning, but I'm willing to change things up.  Late evening (EST) would be the best for me, with usually any day of the week being okay (at least, for the foreseeable future).
  • Modding version: PSX

dw6561

If it's going to be anytime soon, I wouldn't be able to participate on the 28th or 29th at all because of a family trip. Then, my summer classes begin on the 31st or something. Thus, the weekends would be the best days for me to discuss anything after that date. Around 6 PM CST (7 PM EST) works for me.
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

Barren

Tomorrow at 7pm sounds good to me
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Reks

I only get off Wednesday and Thursday nights.

That and I rarely wake up at (for what is) 6 in the morning for me, so I probably won't make it to any of the planned ones.

Don't hold off just on my end, though. I rarely have anything to add.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Andrew

Anybody up for a lengthy discussion sometime within the next four days?  I'd like for there to be at least five people attending before we continue onwards with the final draft.

Barren

I got nothing tonight so I'm in

silentkaster

Tonight I can probably do, tomorrow no, not sure about Saturday/Sunday atm but usually weekends are tough.

CT5Holy

Can't make it tomorrow (Friday), Saturday, or Monday. Sunday unsure. As always, don't worry about me making it or not (until the final final draft i guess)
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Barren

If anyone is free tonight we can go for another discussion. Same time as usual?

Andrew

May 28, 2016, 01:00:25 pm #91 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 08:37:03 pm by Andrew
Sure, I'll be there tonight at the usual time.

EDIT: It only ended-up being Barren and I, and we just talked about random Arena stuff.  So, how about Monday at 7 PM EST for the next discussion?

Andrew

May 30, 2016, 04:02:16 pm #92 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 05:47:50 pm by Andrew
If less than five show-up tonight, then perhaps we could try for tomorrow at 7 PM EST?

EDIT: Scratch that, tonight is a no-go for me.  If there's still a substantial amount of people online, then carry on with the discussion and just add what I missed to my compilation thread.

dw6561

Tonight may be the only time I can discuss until next weekend...
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

silentkaster

With Holiday weekend activities, I was unable to make it much at all...I tried to pop in randomly at different points in the day but it wasn't working for me.

In any case, can make it tonight if anyone will be around.

Barren

Andrew

Currently, it's CT5, WKW, Myu and myself.