• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:50:31 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT: Parted Ways Battle Logs

Started by Wiz, March 07, 2011, 09:07:45 pm

Wiz

March 07, 2011, 09:07:45 pm Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 03:50:30 am by Wiz
To start, here's my video of the Parted Ways (PW) demo. ET, edit this thread as you see fit by making it a sticky and look nicer pretty please :D

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Lijj

March 09, 2011, 12:16:15 am #3 Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:20:48 am by Lijj
Oh no the Viking wasn't set to type two! That's why the arms are moving like that.

Also looks like R999 f'd up on the casting frames on the female Rogue.

Also Demetrius really does look wierd in game with all that hair being static.
  • Modding version: PSX

Eternal

Yeah, I fixed the Viking already. Not sure what can be done about the female Rogue and Demetrius, though.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Lijj

I can fix the Rogue for you sometime; It's just 1 frame.
Killer Avatar Wiz...The twin has done well.
  • Modding version: PSX

Shade

June 23, 2011, 05:11:42 pm #6 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:40:49 pm by Shade
Just started playing, and I am seeing kinda like brown shadows of old sprites in male viking(lancer), and female sentinel(knight).
Also I extent the ISO.

^^My fail :D

Well I invited the first brigade that I saw, and she didn't have sentinel level 3?, but had sniper job unlocked and stuff.
Also when werewolfs die, they are still standing after.

Edit: more to that Invited thing, it's not only invited, it's every single one of new units that you get(not counting guests).
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Eternal

Guests (except Delita, due to hardcoding) won't join your party until they permanently join. Also, yeah, Werewolf sprites are glitchy for some reason. I'll have the spriters look into it. :P

Note that Invite won't work on enemy-only generic jobs (such as Commoner, Nomad, and Fencer) and units you do invite will for some reason be glitchy with skills learnt and jobs obtained. Not sure why, honestly. =\

Shade

Quote from: Eternal248 on June 24, 2011, 01:35:20 am
Guests (except Delita, due to hardcoding) won't join your party until they permanently join. Also, yeah, Werewolf sprites are glitchy for some reason. I'll have the spriters look into it. :P

Note that Invite won't work on enemy-only generic jobs (such as Commoner, Nomad, and Fencer) and units you do invite will for some reason be glitchy with skills learnt and jobs obtained. Not sure why, honestly. =\

Yeah, but that seems to be with every guy that joinds(Rad joined level 4 elementalist and had that and level 1 freelancer unlocked.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Eternal

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why. It should have every job UP TO that job unlocked, but for some reason doesn't. Not sure what to fix, since I'm not sure what's causing it.

Barren

You dare cross blades with me?

Eternal

Thanks for the recording! Be sure to pick up the updated version in the other topic. It has some bug fixes.

Also, when you patch the update, try patching it without extending it with Shishi or anything. I want to see if that fixes the sprite issues. Thanks!

Barren

Anytime, and thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to mention the updates you've made next video

Eternal

You're best using the update ASAP since without it, you can't get Magicite and thus, the Avatar job is useless. The update fixes that bug and a few others.

Shade

Brigand is in critical.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Barren

Barren

This is my playlist for FFT: Parted Ways, I'll be posting more vids on Eternal's great patch at least every other day so stay tuned

It'll also cover any glitches or bugs I may come across because it is still in the BETA stages, but nonetheless this patch is still very enjoyable!

I encourage anyone who wants a new type of challenge besides 1.3 or vanilla to play this :) Enjoy

Wiz

FFT Parted Ways Beta part 1

FFT Parted Ways Beta part 2

Putting this on hold to finish up some other games (FFT v1.3030, IWBTG, Kaizo Mario World 2, etc...)

Shade

Harbringer and the Avatar have HP Boost.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Eternal

TERMINATE is getting four new battles. :D

-The Deathmages
-The Tonberry Princess
-The Asshole's Return
-That's Not in the Contract!

Kagebunji