• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:18:11 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Wolfran's Sprites: Testing some stuffs

Started by Wolfran, March 27, 2010, 12:23:14 pm

Wolfran

Thanks guys. I'm fixing it already.
Btw I finished the portrait, I did from scratch and it looks good, at least to me.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

mav

She needs eyebrows and the shading is flat all over. It's a good start, but it's not complete yet.

Wolfran

Well, I started this  a week ago and I've already had 60% of the sheet done. This sprite doesn't have a name or a job or whatever, I just did it without thinking about a name but maybe you can give me some ideas.
The rest of my proyects are on hold because I don't want to work on them for a while.

shishi-sensou

September 15, 2011, 11:30:51 am #243 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 11:35:10 am by shishi-sensou
is a geomancer base, but it lors original Call him.. Rider and her skill Monster variations Looks so good xD
The rider Can riding a dragon =D

GeneralStrife

Looks awesome. Could be an important character or a mage generic. I love the fluidity of the colors.

Celdia

Pink hair! XD So out of place but so cute.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Vanya

A little experiment I did just for shits & giggles.
I'll just drop it right here.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Wolfran

She would look so much better if she has a full armor, Vanya.
Also I think with different arms and an alternate pallete, we could have an evil Agri.

Vanya

I agree. Might even make a good alternative for the female Knight.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Wolfran

November 03, 2011, 04:03:32 pm #249 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 04:04:47 pm by Wolfran
I'm almost done with this sprite with his name and everything  :mrgreen: just a few poses and I'll submit it ASAP

Kagebunji

The clothes and hair are suffering from a rather deep flatness. Eyes are also very dark, and not like FFT(in terms of how it gets brighter with each lower low of pixels), you should also make eyebrows more visible, since it is hard to spot at normal size. Biggest problem is surely flatness though.

Btw, what are those things in your sig? I got interested by those for quiite some time now.

jimmyjw88

I'm sorry but that is horrible. Everything that Kage pointed out. Basically, you need more depths all over her; clothes, face, hair and her hair is suffering pillows. I'll see if I could weep out an example for you.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Wolfran

I fixed the hair,face and eyes issues.Clothes are a really difficult part but I'm working hard on it, maybe next week I'll finish it.
@Kage: Those things in my sign are some mecha sprites I did a couple of months ago, the left one is a Command Wolf attempt form Zoids, and the other one is Robo from CT (I'm really proud of this one :B) but unfurtunately there are just one frame of this sprites.