• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:03:41 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

dw6561

September 11, 2015, 01:48:23 pm #120 Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:29:52 pm by dw6561
I'm flexible, but the 8:00 AM engineering class is the bane of my existence. I could only really watch for a couple of hours on tuesday/thursday.

Also, I can stream FFT Arena too? I was worried I'd actually have to ask permission because I'm not really sure if others would watch or if people would be ok with me showing their teams to random people. I don't have a good quality microphone though, so I would be typing in the chat instead of speaking. Also my channel is kind of weird (I listed myself as having a favorite derivative lol).

EDIT: Here's a link to my channel: http://www.twitch.tv/dw6561
  • Modding version: PSX
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

CT5Holy

Should do it! It's guaranteed fun. :D
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Barren

I missed the stream last night due to me sleeping after homework. But maybe next time if its during the day or if I can somehow actually stream without lagging I think I'll be able to do it again
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

CT5Holy

Based on the replies, I'll go with Thursday 9/17, 4 pm PST / 7 pm EST / 23:00 UTC. If you miss it, it'll also pop up on youtube eventually. I may or may not stream on Friday as well, depending! (Currently leaning towards no, but that's just to keep myself open.)

Barren

If you are running a stream mind if I host with you? We can do Skype like we did last time

CT5Holy

Sure! That would be great :D

Hopefully no technical difficulties! >_>

silentkaster

You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Barren

If there will be technical difficulties then I'll back out of the hosting if that helps, but I will still be part of the stream!

CT5Holy

September 17, 2015, 06:44:31 pm #128 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 07:12:50 pm by CT5Holy
Stream will be starting in ~20 minutes! Bring your teams / tell me what matchups you want to see!

http://www.twitch.tv/ctfive

Shintroy

Thanks for the three streamed matches CT5Holy. Wish I did a better job with Mudvayne's team. Felt like I was playing my own s4 mime team in the first match and got the rematch I wanted. Too bad it was still one sided though. 137 Earth Slashes with 21 PA and earth clothes? Is this accurate?
Some day my people will be free.

CT5Holy

Thanks for watching everyone! Was a ton of fun :D

Won't be doing one tomorrow, but maybe another one next week.

Reks

Derped and thought that Warpath boosted -tons, for some reason.

Oh well. They did well even if there wasn't that much reflect funsies. GG CT5!
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Kurosabes

September 18, 2015, 03:46:50 am #132 Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 01:14:10 pm by White Knight Wiegraf
Thanks, it was really fun.

I've compiled a list of matches. I believe it will be uploaded on Youtube a bit later on as well
Edit: Youtube links here

Part 1

[10:30] CT5Holy (Two Swords Mime Funsies) vs Reks (Gales and Tides)
[34:50] Barren (Just Have Faith) vs Mudvayne (Self Sufficient)
[50:30] Shintroy (Benders <Mudvayne's Request>) vs silentkaster (CT5Holy's Favorite)
[1:11:40] Andante49 (MA Mime) vs CT5Holy (Mimewat)
[1:39:15] Dol (New team) vs Corosar (Nightmare Hunters)
[2:01:50] dw6561 (Sugar and Dynamite) vs Heroebal (Viva La Muerte)
[2:22:00] TrueLight (Vortex) vs Barren (Top Four Classes as of 1.39c)
[2:45:20] Shintroy (Bad Breath) vs CT5Holy (Delay Buster)

Part 2

[00:00] White Knight Wiegraf (Storm) vs silentkaster (Double Date)
[17:10] dw6561 (Store Wars) vs Barren (Wake Up Dead) - "Everyone's happy"
[30:30] Gaignun (Cloudsurfing) vs Shintroy (Benders <Mudvayne's Request>)
[57:20] CT5Holy (Mimewat) vs Rouroni Elmdor (Raven King)
[1:20:40] gatebuster202 (Children of Terra) vs Anima Zero (The Raging Monk)
[1:37:05] ShadowDragon15 (Fire Cross) vs silentkaster (Thieves Guild)
[1:51:35] S4 Tournament Special: Rouroni Elmdor's Bahamuts vs Malroth's Liches
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Kurosabes#0312

Barren

Last night's stream was fun! I did notice during the play back that my voice is a few seconds delayed from the video. So maybe next time there is a stream (unless CT5Holy and I are in the same room commentating), I will just chat on twitch with everyone else so that way there won't be a delay on calling the match

silentkaster

That was a great time last night!!!

Barren

I'm just glad my scholar with the two handed ivory rod rocked everyone's world :D

CT5Holy

Thinking of streaming next Tuesday, September 29th, at 4 pm PST / 7 PM EST / 23:00 UTC (same start time as last stream day).

1. Will that work for people?
2. I think my brother will be home by then, so we might be fighting for internet if I stream, so no guarantees. =/

Barren

I usually stay up hosting the anime club at my college but I can stop by on twitch if the stream is still going on. So if you want to host the stream then by all means, I just won't be around for maybe the first half (or all of it pending on how long the stream goes)

silentkaster

Now on Tuesdays, I'm likely going to be unavailable until at least after 9 PM EST (more like 9:30 or 10 though) so it wouldn't work well for me this time.

CT5Holy

Might be hanging out with a friend Tuesday night, so I'll say no stream on Tuesday. Maybe Friday?