• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Arena Season One AI Tournament Slot Reservation

Started by Eternal248, March 23, 2012, 11:58:33 pm

Eternal

March 23, 2012, 11:58:33 pm Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:39:01 pm by Eternal248
If you're interested in joining the tournament when the official rules are announced, please say so here so I can get a count on how many people are interested. I'll update the list as people register.

1) Eternal
2) AeroGP
3) Celdia
4) TrueLight
5) The Damned
6) Wiz
7) FDC
8) Soleil
9) Reks
10) CT5Holy
11) Secondadvent
12) Pride
13) Avalanche
14) Barren
15) Vigilanti
16) DomieV
17) Angelus
18) Fanatic
19) LordBobBree
20) Dol
21) Leif1991
22) Pierce
23) LightningHax
24) Odal
25) Shadowstrike
26) Otabo
27) Star
28) Alaris
29) Skiploom
30) Dacheat
31) Dynablade
32) Dinosaur
33) Ryason
34) SoySauceMaster
35) Frisky Dingo
36) Fantactic
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

AeroGP

Quote from: Tycho"There are a number of different factors impacting server connectivity on Xbox 360," the spokesperson said. "It is a particularly complex server architecture and we continue to work with Microsoft to improve connectivity."

I don't want to bolster any "violent gamer" tropes, but that statement makes me want to improve the connectivity of my front two knuckles with their esophagus.  I wonder how Brenna would respond if I told her that "fidelity" was complicated.

Celdia

Alright. Let's do this. I'm in.

3) Celdia [bandwagon much?]
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

The Damned

(Appropriate since "Four is Death".)

Sure, why the hell not? Someone needs to go out first, at all.

I am Number Four.

FORMAL, PREEMPTIVE EDIT: Ha, I fail at even that. Fifth. Whatever. 5) TheDamned.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Wiz

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

formerdeathcorps

The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Soleil

I guess it can't hurt to join. 7/8/9) Soleil
(It's pronounced So-Lay)

Reks

• Discord username: Reks#0128

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

secondadvent

I am definitely in. Now I just need to get around to making a team...

Pride

• Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Barren

You dare cross blades with me?

Angelus

I'm looking forward to this well. Count me in too. Good luck to you all

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817