• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:12:21 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

COP sprites discussion

Started by Kokojo, April 15, 2009, 12:34:23 am

Kokojo

Dome, calm down XD
I just want the most people possible to enjoy CoP.

*Stares*
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

megatron

Ok give me a DL and give me a instruction on how to download it

Kokojo

Kagebunji

I told you I sent it! You must have lost it!  :evil: :mad: :evil:
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

June 18, 2011, 09:28:42 pm #184 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:20:20 pm by GeneralStrife
Koko.....what else can you point out that the sprite needs? Let me know. OFC It will need a port right? I am not the man for that

Quote from: Kagebunji on June 03, 2011, 01:38:41 pm
I told you I sent it! You must have lost it!  :evil: :mad: :evil:

Also, that's a cool one framer kage

Pierce

The new sprites are looking really good. Hats off to everybody who worked on them.
Ignorance itself is a crime! - Miluda

kafeix

Heh, wow. I never really thought something I made would end up in something as cool as this. It's cool to see that my hard work was worth it... too bad I never got any damn use out of the sprite myself. Go figure! Ah well, I can be satisfied knowing that it got a home here, even if it's been edited and such.

Looking good so far, Kokojo. Keep up the good work.

Cheetah

I so wish that there was more movement on this sprite. Is anyone willing to take a stab at it?
Current Projects:

Kokojo

Jimmy told me he was looking for it, but he din't talk to me after that... you could take the sprites in the pages before.

Joseph Strife

I have to say, gospel sure is better like this than it was before, great job everybody
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

GeneralStrife

Damn, just one framer gifs.
Still, the portrait is badass. '
I was hoping we could have a sheet, would make it much easier.

Cheetah

Kokojo do you have any resources from Jimmy? Or could you email him to post what he has at least, or just give it to you? Or did he loose it all and what we have here is what we have?
Current Projects:

Kokojo

Sorry for the lateness.
No, Jimmy has sent me nothing so far but a response saying he was busy and would need to find it back. I will send him another private message soon.

Cheetah

So it is seeming like Jimmy's original design will never get done. I love it and want to see it completed, but CoP really needs a somewhat original sprite for it's main character.

So this is the head and many of the colors from Jimmy's Gospel, the body from Smashes basic Cavalier, and the cape from Kage's Hector. The palette still needs a little work but the basic design should work. It should be relatively easy to put together since it would just be some palette changes, a head swap, and incorporating a cape that is already made for the body of this sprite.
Current Projects:

mav

I dig it. If one of the spriters could get this done soon I'll revamp the portrait a bit.

Cheetah

Part of me wants to see the legs switched out as well, but then I feel like it would be such a complicated sprite that we could almost have just kept the old design. Thoughts?
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

With few palette fixes like you mentioned and with fixes on the somewhat messy armor, it would be ready to go on. I think switching the armor would be a good idea. Is there any concept at all in this topic that Jimmy made?

Kagebunji

If someone sets the palette right on Hector's sheet, you can count on me to work on it. Kokojo really needs a main character, eh.

GeneralStrife

What's wrong with hector?
Post Scripture: the portrait really doesn't match the armor. looks like he's wearing a hoodie :/. But the port itself is awesome.