• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:41:07 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Better Tifa Sprite

Started by CidIII, August 06, 2008, 12:58:37 am

Zozma

October 04, 2009, 04:32:55 am #200 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
OOOKAY

so the tifa sprite is now on the main page for download, HOWEVER, is there ANYONE who would like to improve it or test it because it really does need major touch ups. for one, the boobs are not well defined (compare it to my Deis sprite) another thing the head seems to take an odd shape in certain frames like injured.

just a thought in order to raise the quality of what we already have
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Seushiro

October 04, 2009, 05:10:48 am #201 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Seushiro
why dont you do it Zozma? u have the reference and the knowledge. . . I also found that problem with cloud (advent children) when he cast spells. ..  its. . . everywhere. . .

I could test the Tifa sprite and make basic corrections if it is with face anims. . .

Zozma

October 04, 2009, 05:38:01 am #202 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
its the definition in her boobs, it needs probably one more color to show the proper shape instead of looking like she has a big marshmallow strapped to her chest

and then attacked and injured animations her head seems to be shaped weird.

no i don't  have the time for spriting anymore but i know that it needs to be fixed.

kafei

October 04, 2009, 06:02:46 am #203 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by kafei
I bet you could do it, Zoz.  :wink:

Zozma

October 04, 2009, 06:51:40 am #204 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
of course i can.

its a time issue.

Miroshi Beshima

Zozma has a lot of stuff on his hands. Continuingly pressuring him to do something, frankly, is annoying. If someone cant do something dont pressure them, do it urself or wait until someone else does it. And im sorry I cannot complete the sprite cuz it is REALLY hard to do it without a computer. When I get my laptop next weekend i will try my best at fixing tifa. shes my sprite, my responsibility. If you have a better portrait post it so i can decide whether to use or not. And thankyou Zozma for trying to keep this sprite going and submitting it for me. I understand all the issues youve noticed and i will fix them. Im sorry if i seem a little harsh.

Kagebunji

Good luck Miroshi, I'm looking forward to this.

Miroshi Beshima

Ok, yeah, its been a hella long time since ive been here. Ive been so busy lately and crap and whenever i have free time i just couldnt sprite. But i decided to do something today lol
Ok heres a new attempt at Tifa. Front-Diagonal view is from the pic the japanese made with the FF7 characters on it so I decided to base it off that. Right now Tifa has black hair on her sprite just cuz I had the palette already from the japanese's sprite. I think this is pretty decent :D Or, well, Im hoping lol

RolyTunedIn

i think it looks alot better than the other one. but the first and last frame is missing the black trim on the shoes.

Miroshi Beshima

Oh, youre right! Heh oops ill fix that in a little bit lol well as long as you all see all the big changes and stuff. XD

mav

Can you change that beige to whitish and give her white eyes too? Looks okay otherwise. Welcome back.

Zozma

GeneralStrife

i miss the huge rack on zozmas tifa

Zozma

its okay my other sprites have them too<3

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Zozma"its okay my other sprites have them too<3
i know win

Miroshi Beshima

Ack, Im sorry guys D: And shes still being worked on. this is just a small preview, more will be done to her sprite lol
and would her shirt look better white? it wouldnt be too bright and off-looking? I actually have an extra color to spare so i could add another color for her shirt...

jimmyjw88

Well, I think try changing her skin tone first. In my opinion, I actually kinda like the current white. Your previous version Tifa's white is too bright for me and plus the light skin tone, so the whole sprite looks bright, to me.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Miroshi Beshima

I agree with you. Thats why Id be worried if I changed it.

Kagebunji

Now this looks fantastic, keep it up.

MasterGrand

Good job Miroshi your sprite is horrible ! , good luck .
Let's be together !!