• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:03:57 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Amazing crazy finish

Started by GeneralStrife, August 09, 2011, 01:01:52 am

GeneralStrife

August 09, 2011, 01:01:52 am Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:05:00 am by GeneralStrife

Pickle Girl Fanboy

NASCAR sucks, racing sucks, you suck, go fuck yourself, kill yourself, die.

Xifanie

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on August 09, 2011, 11:34:36 am
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kaijyuu

*I* thought it was kinda cool.

Augestein

Oh wow. That's crazy. That's exactly why I would never do something like that. Madness. But either way, that dude is some kind of BAMF for that.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on August 09, 2011, 11:34:36 am

You know, you don't HAVE to make an ass of yourself to look cool. You can post quirky responses too.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Augestein on August 09, 2011, 12:26:16 pm
Oh wow. That's crazy. That's exactly why I would never do something like that. Madness. But either way, that dude is some kind of BAMF for that.
Man I know, when his engine blew oil went out on the track. The guy behind him couldn't steer out of the way, tires covered in oil. crazy.

Kaijyuu

GeneralStrife

It's okay, this is the internet. So it makes him awesome.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: GeneralStrife on August 09, 2011, 12:45:58 pm
You know, you don't HAVE to make an ass of yourself to look cool. You can post quirky responses too.

Quote from: Kaijyuu on August 09, 2011, 01:02:23 pm
Now that's just mean, PGF.

I'm not trying to look cool; I am cool.  And we haven't had any really good flames in a while.  Can't be quirky all the time.

GeneralStrife

We could give Voldemort admin again

Pickle Girl Fanboy

August 09, 2011, 01:19:53 pm #12 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:21:00 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
He wasn't any good at flaming.  He would just flail around and lactate all over everything, shorting out wires and ruining people's appetites.  I, on the other hand, value flaming as an art form and as a means of personal expression.  It takes an insightful and sensitive mind to craft the perfect combonation of disdain and contempt that makes a great flame.  It requires a deep and personal understanding of human nature.

I mean, don't you and your buddies sit around and talk shit about each other, purely for entertainment?  Just to see who is the most brutally honest?

EDIT

I need fucking spellcheck.  Or is it I fucking need spellcheck?

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on August 09, 2011, 01:19:53 pm

I mean, don't you and your buddies sit around and talk shit about each other, purely for entertainment?  Just to see who is the most brutally honest?

EDIT

I need fucking spellcheck.  Or is it I fucking need spellcheck?

Yeah, I guess you're right.
It's either one.

Kaijyuu

I dunno; I'm a peace and love kinda guy. I don't put much value in a good flame. Not unless you can roast marshmallows over it.

Kaijyuu

Kaijyuu

I took a shower this morning!

Eternal

August 11, 2011, 02:40:06 pm #19 Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:45:43 pm by Dome
This topic is now about Bitch Slap. Discuss.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817