• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:35:34 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

How to invited bosses?

Started by ngovandang, December 19, 2014, 08:01:49 am

ngovandang

ngovandang

Quote from: Choto on December 19, 2014, 09:13:17 am
Look here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10502.msg199454#msg199454

But, that's mean I must play the game again? Can I use ffpatcher and edit skill Invitation or use save editor? I want add Altima to my team :D

Choto

You would have to add Ultima into an event in the ENTD in FFTPatcher and flag "Join after Battle" or something like that. However, I don't think Ultima has a formation screen sprite... so you would get a garbled mess of pixels in the formation screen and pre-battle formation. There may be other ways of doing it... by event or attack.out conditions or something.

ngovandang

Quote from: Choto on December 22, 2014, 11:29:51 pm
You would have to add Ultima into an event in the ENTD in FFTPatcher and flag "Join after Battle" or something like that. However, I don't think Ultima has a formation screen sprite... so you would get a garbled mess of pixels in the formation screen and pre-battle formation. There may be other ways of doing it... by event or attack.out conditions or something.

I though "Join after Event" ^^!

Thank you so much :D

ngovandang

Quote from: Choto on December 22, 2014, 11:29:51 pm

:mrgreen:

And can you teach me how to edit item attributes? what is the number names mean? is it connect with item numbers on Item tap?