• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:09:51 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Good songs topic - what's stuck in your head?

Started by Kaijyuu, March 01, 2012, 11:35:37 pm

Lijj

August 29, 2013, 05:11:52 am #100 Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:33:09 am by Lijj
It's not about what's in my head; it's about what I need to purge OUT of my head. I just got back from the most boring concert ever. I.. NEED.. (actual) ROCK! The boring sissy voices wont leave my cranium; hopefully this song a couple times will help:

Al right so that twice did help, but now for a band I actually do like:

• Modding version: PSX

Reks

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Lijj

Hell yeah.. dat voice!

this is a bit much to take in; but I fucking adore it:

Ryqoshay

Though for those of you who may not be in quite as festive a mood, try the group's Daft Punk mix or Radioactive cover with Lindsey Stirling.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Zotis

No one is going to like my music, but it's my moral obligation to educate people.   :mrgreen:

Everything you think you know about Emo or Screamo is probably wrong.  Listen and learn.

Anomie were very influential in the early French Screamo scene.  When they started their drummer was only 13 years old.  In this video I think he's 14 or 15.  This set is live, and maybe some of you will enjoy the instrumentals at the beginning before the vocals start shredding your ear drums to pieces.

I love live and low-fi music, it's more real because of its flaws.  To those people who only listen to overly polished studio recordings and don't like low-fi music, all I have to say is "I don't care."  I Hate Myself are the perfect embodiment of Emotive Hardcore, true music in the most purist sense, true art and beautiful.  They capture that sense of depression, vulnerability, anger, and intensity that Emo is notorious for.  Here's a live set.  Love it or hate it.

"A telegraph said that you had died, but I knew, I know that it was a lie.  I tried to laugh, but when back to my room and cried.  I mean our room.  I went back to our room and cried."

Angel

As long as we're going low-fi... my second-favorite Zazen Boys song, played live in New Jersey:

My favorite doesn't exist on youtube, sadly. But I truly love the reaction of the audience. They just got their souls blasted out by hard rock all night long, and start to tune this encore out for being all mellow, and then...
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Zotis

That was actually pretty good.  I probably won't listen to them again, but I didn't mind it at all.  I liked the thrashy segments and the yelling.  I've never liked Rock music in any form, but that came about as close as Rock could I think.  You can post more similar stuff, anything slightly heavier might just hit my niche.  : )

Maybe you'll like this one?  It's the only Pop band that I've ever loved.

Ryqoshay

Jumza

<3 Lindsey Stirling! Her original songs and her Zelda medley are my favourite :)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Ryqoshay

skiploom188

======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

Ryqoshay

Ah, good old anime op/ed's. Always end up sticking in my head for ages.

Ryqoshay

I saw Frozen on Tuesday and for the first time in forever, a Disney song has stuck in my brain for multiple days.

Lijj

Crimoney! that was pretty hot.
I love the facial expressions they captured and amplified there. I think this 3d style is a bit inferior to say Snow White's animation; because it's easier to do, but it's pretty great. They did very well shading it too; that dynamic is pretty great about it. damn technology.. so crisp.

Lijj

Saw these guys live last night and it was only a two dollar cover. It rocked my socks off and I had stay-put-socks on:

Also the guy on the left is a great composer and wants to make music for my project \o/

Ryqoshay

Miku still holds strong as my favorite Vocaloid, but IA is coming in a close second.

3lric

Lijj

Kagebunji

Myuu, a great creepy pasta music compositor. I love all of his damn tracks. I recommend it to anyone who likes creepy music, or has a bad mood and needs this kinda stuff :P

Ryqoshay

April 08, 2014, 06:08:17 pm #119 Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 06:20:04 am by Ryqoshay
Love Live season 2!