• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:02:40 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Tethical Channel Trailer

Started by lirmont, April 13, 2014, 07:44:07 pm

lirmont

Channel Trailer

Switch to high-definition to see how it looked on my screen.

--

About

First, I want to thank everybody who's contributed sprites to this website over the years; this video would have been a lot harder without you. In many ways, this is a culmination of my own efforts, too. While, yes, they've been used to super-impose Twitter into an sRPG context, at least that can be done in a straightforward manner now. Earlier in the development of this engine, we were suggesting that you just replace whatever character you want with a special symbol. That means you might have typed "A" for the Twitter logo to show up. Now, you can just type an appropriate Unicode symbol, like the "Bird" (U+1F426; 128038) in "Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs" (U+1F300 - U+1F5FF). You can also properly comply with Twitter's somewhat meticulous guidelines for using their logo, too. That would have been a nightmare before when one font took a whole day to make! Now, the Unicode Font Tool can spit out huge fonts with a variety of colors and variants without too much effort from a user.

And the styles available might even turn out really good-looking, too!

And, for that rare occasion where I decided to actually paint on a sprite:

Thanks for watching!

Lijj

I don't get it at all but that doesn't mean I dislike it; haha It DID rock.
Also, subscribed :)
  • Modding version: PSX

lirmont

You mean the stuff they tweet?

@gordonramseypage
Why is there a mic?

@passiveaggressive
@gordonramseypage Hell if I know. #rampage?

@DeutschDinosaurier
@gordonramseypage Wer hat dich denn aus dem Käfig herausgelassen? ("Who let you out of your cage?")

@ukrainium-238
@gordonramseypage Моя хата скраю #тихо ("It's not my business"; idiom; #quiet)

@montajeRequerido (assembly required)
@gordonramseypage Él que tiene boca se equivoca. ("We all make mistakes"; idiom)
@jaaaaamaaaaal
(Don't care; idiom, "I don't have a camel in the caravan.") @gordonramseypage ليس لي فيها نقة ولا جمل
lam-yeh-seen lam-yeh feh-yeh-heh-alef noon-qaf'teh_marbuta(heh) waw-lam-alef jeem-meem-lam

@jinshiranai
@gordonramseypage 知らないwwwww ("I don't know, lol.")