• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:04:18 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

formerdeathcorps

The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Barren

Stream should be up now. I'm going to post link here http://www.twitch.tv/barren09
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Barren

So the stream is done for tonight. Sorry everyone for the choppy frame rate. I don't know what's wrong with my open broadcast software settings but I will get to the bottom of it soon

Dokurider

Highlights of the stream:
Lightning Bow shoots Barren in the foot
Bolt shoots Barren in the foot
I am Don't Acted and must Berserk: Pilgrimgunner edition
Double Slasher w/ Power Wrist as easy to hit as smoke
plz let me mime masamune
KogaIga can finally shine
fdc-lol I'm going to kill your shitty Ninjutsu team
me-...
7 move geosamurai gets 4 man chiri
Atheist Bow, more like mark and execute: the bow
Thanks Australian Obama

Vaan

"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

FFMaster

The Double Slasher shot was insane lol.

Barren's luck is terrible, getting all self procs.

And for those who were wondering, Hi Potion heals more than X Potion if the unit is over 325 HP now. I did this change because the average HP has gone up overall compared to when Arena started.
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Leif1991

Wasn't able to watch the stream 'cause of work. Did my team battle at all?
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

FFMaster

No. We had to cut the stream short because it was far too laggy. Also, we have no recordings either. The whole day was just full of problems.
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Reks

I got the day off, surprisingly, but I let myself sleep in and woke up an hour after.

Oh well, but it's good to hear that things are working out.

Double Slasher really that scary?
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

After looking up some guides and tips on open broadcast software I'm going to at some point test it again but when I do I would need at least one volunteer to help me determine the correct settings next time I stream for real

Reks

Quote from: Barren on October 08, 2014, 05:01:01 am
After looking up some guides and tips on open broadcast software I'm going to at some point test it again but when I do I would need at least one volunteer to help me determine the correct settings next time I stream for real

Unfortunately, my internet will never let me watch a stream, so I can't help you.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

It is now time for the FFT Arena SCC Drawing! The stream is on now

FFT Arena SCC Lottery

gatebuster202

I'll jump in when I get home and start updating our doc. Work interferes way too much.
  • Modding version: PSX
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Barren

It has already been done. Corosar is about to post the results

Corosar

Posted the results into the registration thread.
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

CT5Holy

omgomg I can stream! :D

Thinking of having a stream day next week? Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons typically work best for me. I'd probably start around 4 pm PST (7 pm EST, 23:00 UTC). Which of those days work best for people?

Also might occasionally stream me making teams and/or analyzing teams and matches. These would be great times for others to pitch in their knowledge cause my game sense is outdated!
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

dw6561

I'd love to participate in a stream. I can watch during that time on any day, although friday afternoons would be the best for me since I don't have to get up at 6:00 AM the next morning. Is this on Twitch or a different site? I have a Twitch channel that I use regularly.
  • Modding version: PSX
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

silentkaster

If you haven't participated in these, these are a blast. It's kind of like when you see a marathon running of your absolute favorite show in the world. It doesn't really matter that you might have seen them all. You still watch and get crazy excited anyway. But it's even better than that because you haven't seen them all!! (Stop redirected onto his own ally? Anyone remember that?)

Anyway, the best nights for me are Tuesday and Thursday nights (I see dw6561 posted exactly the opposite and I'm sorry, but alas, I am busy usually on Friday nights so I'm just posting my availability and we'll see what happens.)

You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.