• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:42:26 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Account keeps getting deleted

Started by Gamesoul Master, May 30, 2008, 04:18:28 pm

Gamesoul Master

May 30, 2008, 04:18:28 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Gamesoul Master
Has anybody else experienced this problem? The first time it happened, my account was deleted about a month after registering (I had 1 post at the time). I thought maybe it was just because my post count was so low after a month of time passed (I *was* active in terms of logging in though... I keep auto-login set, and check these forums almost daily).

Then I created an account again this past May 10th. When I checked here today and was about to post a question (which I have done now), I noticed my account was deleted again! Once again, I had 1 post, but this time a month hadn't even passed yet.

I went to the memberlist to verify that my account wasn't on the list, and noticed there are many people on the list who registered many months ago and don't even have a single post. And since I visit here at least once every couple days... Why would my account be deleted twice? Am I being mistaken for a bot or something?

McCracker1

May 31, 2008, 12:26:13 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by McCracker1
it has to do with a problem with the forum because my 1st account got deleted and when it did all the topics I had posted in some even containing many replys were deleted

LastingDawn

May 31, 2008, 01:47:01 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Ah that was more then likely because of the reset we had a while back, not sure what could have happened the first time though...
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Gamesoul Master

May 31, 2008, 06:59:47 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Gamesoul Master
Yeah, I too noticed that both times, the topics I had posted in disappeared. Unfortunate, because one of them was a question/discussion about something I was wondering at the time (can't remember what it was now). Well... as long as it doesn't happen again, I won't worry about it. At this rate though, it'd be a bit odd, since I've been a bit more active this time around... ^^