• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:23:06 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Help

Started by Shintroy, October 01, 2014, 03:07:47 pm

Shintroy

There isn't a general help thread for arena so I'm making this one.

How come Move HP Up doesn't work, but move MP does? Projectile guard doesn't show in the %s on my ISO, but it does in the arena tournament matches? How do I fix this?
Some day my people will be free.

Barren

You need to apply the hotfix that comes with the latest patch release. Open FFTorgASM then click on the box where it says hotfix 2. When the check mark appears click on patch ISO and select the FFT ISO you patched to get FFT Arena
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Shintroy

Barren

October 02, 2014, 02:27:24 pm #3 Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:39:55 pm by Barren
You can find the hotfix in the 1.38d hotfix and download thread of this page. Also the FFTorgASM I was referring to was where you go to the main site and go to the downloads section and click on the latest version of FFT Suite by melonhead. You can either download that patch that contains the hotfix, or you can just wait until 1.39 which is suppose to come out this week if not after this weekend
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Shintroy

Ah I got it, thanks.
Looking forward to the next patch too. In the mean time, ill be getting handled by teams tha weren't benefiting off move hp up.