• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:16:44 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Jumza's Events

Started by Jumza, September 07, 2013, 11:38:13 pm

Jumza

Welcome to my event Thread!

I'm glad Elric finally did this so we can start showing off our skills more often.

Unfortunately, with work on JoT5 Chapter 2 in full swing, I have only one (finished) event on my computer that is not JoT5 related.

Events!

For my upcoming patch, Short Stories of Ivalice;

[youtube]wyzMZRm4n60[youtube]
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Nice work Jumza, my only complaint would be that Alicia's initial direction looks to be west, but that's easily fixed in either the ENTD
or by simply rotating her north before she appears.

Good Job

Jumza

It is set to north in the FFTP, I had noticed this problem before. For a fix I could just WarpUnit her so the she's facing the right direction or RotateUnit (there are so many ways I can do that :P)

Thanks! Hopefully I can do something a lot more interesting for my next one.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

kyozo22

Its harem time for Rad? :D

Also:

a) JOT5 is not a lame excuse for anything

b) Dont use it as a scapegoat man! :P Y u no event more..?? Lazy, lazy lazy!

Nah seriously though that was some good shit. More please when you get time. I'll always be watching them.
  • Modding version: WotL

Jumza

I didn't mean it in that way :P I wouldn't say something that mean about JoT5. I just have fewer events than I normally would have because of work on chapter 2.

Kagebunji

These three are probably my favorite generics out there, haha. Still, a Squire handling two Knights is impressive, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown