• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 10:48:38 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[Sprite] Celia & Lettie, The Assassins (R5)

Started by R999, July 14, 2010, 09:51:03 pm

R999

Colors

^ New colors. Note the much brighter white skin and orange hair for Lettie. Celia has has a lighter skin tone, and is now more of a true golden blonde.

Make Up?

Valmafra's sprite was not modified; she was the only sprite with noticeable blue smokey eyes makeup. What is your opinion on makeup in sprites? do they bother you?

Celia

Celia R5

Celia, The Assassin R1, R2

Lettie

Lettie R5, R6

Lettie R1

Archael

Zozma

Makeup doesn't bother me, however, it is not reflected in her original portrait either.... and she has no white color used anywhere on her sprite which is rare.
i think that one pixel of makeup enhances brightness of the lightest skin tone just below it making it seem lighter than the rest of that color in other locations...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

R999

@Zozma: They all have a white color for the eye white. The dancer sprite uses the white for the hair shine as well though.

See main thread for makeup variations.

R999

^ Subtle but notable re -olorization of both ladies. And check out Celia R4.

Update: Celia R5, Lettie R5

Celia the Sexy type; Lettie the Cute type.

Zozma

even balmafula does? the way her eyes look it looks like they didnt use eyewhite...
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Archael

I like their new looks, personally

subtle, but new

R999

I was told to keep their dancer looks by all means... they turned out not bad I say.

Kagebunji

I like the latest one the most. But pardon me, weren't you against big breasts?

R999

@Kage: Ah well I am against anything looking unnatural. These are "Valmafra size". Trying to keep them looking natural. I might change a few pixels depending on how well the animation look.