• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Final Fantasy Tactics - Now With Tactics!

Started by PX_Timefordeath, February 07, 2011, 12:13:27 am

PX_Timefordeath

This is going to be a nice and "simple" patch, essentially a boss rush patch. You have no control of Ramza, Delita, or anyone else you can customize. You only have the characters I give you control of. There will be as little variables as possible, and everything can be beaten with the power of tactics, or number crunching.

So far, I've only done the Orbonne intro battle, and Gariland. Patching is simple, download the .fftpatch in the attachments, patch a clean ISO, and start a new game. Have fun.

Dome

So...some other change to abilities, classes, items, etc?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

PX_Timefordeath

This is more like a puzzle, where everything is given to you and you just have to find the answer. Squires and Chemists insta crystal, so you won't be getting new generics. And everything else will be changed around to get a perfect situation.

Eternal

You might want to make a .ppf of it, just in case people don't have the Patcher.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dils

The game froze after the second boss (Gariland) moved...

Zetaro

coolziez i've got to try this, try to complete the patch please =). for now i'll try the patch you have.
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!