• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

C.O.K.

Started by Archael, July 03, 2008, 02:19:08 am

Archael

July 03, 2008, 02:19:08 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
alrite hi guys im kinda drunk cuz im done with work for the week and yeah hi ok so in this thread I wanted to say C.O.K rules and

watching it was weird,

because as I watched it for the first time I realized just how great Death Corp Bastard's ideas are and how much they relfect my way of thinking and it's just awesome seriously ...

it is like if someone came into my mind and took out all the ideas about a FUN FFT Fanfic and brought it to life

such great taste in music too, funny writing, good plot, everything, I mean, what more acan we ask for from a FFT fanfic, seriously,,

COK means alot to us Bastard, I know u take time away from ur daily life to work on it and it's a hassle and i do it with 1.3 too and its very time connsuming and pwns you bt man its worth it trus me shit makes my day

so yeah cyu next video thanks for watching bye guys

Cheetah

July 03, 2008, 02:34:06 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
You are a very happy friendly drunk Voldemort.
Current Projects:

Bastard Poetry

July 03, 2008, 03:46:48 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
I love you, man.

- Death Corps Bastard
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Bastard Poetry

August 31, 2008, 02:00:38 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
Is this the thread we post in when we've had too much to drink?

Because I have, and I just wanted to stop in and say that I love Voldemort's videos. They amuse the hell out of me. Keep doing what you do, man, because your videos rock. And the script in Star Ocean 2 is so campy, so it's always good to hear some Voldemortish perspective on their infantile, middle-school-like crushes and dramas. I like that, and I should like to think that others do too, so don't stop.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Archael

August 31, 2008, 04:17:33 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "bastardpoetry"Is this the thread we post in when we've had too much to drink?

Because I have, and I just wanted to stop in and say that I love Voldemort's videos. They amuse the hell out of me. Keep doing what you do, man, because your videos rock. And the script in Star Ocean 2 is so campy, so it's always good to hear some Voldemortish perspective on their infantile, middle-school-like crushes and dramas. I like that, and I should like to think that others do too, so don't stop.

hey thanks bro I will keep them coming

I been taking a break from 1.3 to play some SO2... I started having some eye twitches at night from staring at FFTPatcher so much lul

:(

when I finish the SO2 playthru  I plan to work on something new.. update 1.3 and help LD on mercenaries