• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:05:21 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFH Community Picture Gallery

Started by Eternal248, February 08, 2011, 08:35:36 am

Zozma

thanks, now if i wasnt such a horrible pillow shader... lol
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Vanya

Don't Think I ever upped these. A photographer buddy of mine from ren fest took them.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Vanya

November 03, 2011, 05:48:55 am #102 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:49:55 am by Vanya

And that was the last thing I did for Halloween this year. Can't wait for next year!!
¯\(°_0)/¯

3lric

Both of these from roughly a year ago

• Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Joseph Strife

There go myself guys. :)

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

3lric

November 25, 2011, 06:46:54 pm #106 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:48:48 pm by Elric42
Quote from: Kagebunji on November 23, 2011, 02:00:59 pm
You are a pierced beast, Elric, haha.

And me
http://i40.tinypic.com/2i6ywlu.jpg

:mrgreen: Pierced and Tattooed

@ Kagebunji, you look just like my buddy Spikes lol

@ Joseph Strife I still think you look like the singer from Local H with shorter hair haha

Joseph Strife

You realy think? I saw the video you PM me and i didn't saw much similarity.
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

3lric

Quote from: Joseph Strife on November 26, 2011, 05:42:20 am
You realy think? I saw the video you PM me and i didn't saw much similarity.

maybe it's just me, i think everyone looks like someone lol

Rex von Terror

New tattoo ^^^^

Look how scruffy my chin is xp (That's my friend btw, we're at some party, ignore xp) ^^^^

Being drunk after my friend's party... on cam with random people... ^^^^

Rex the super Pokemon  ;)

aaannnddd...

... me waking up. Old xD
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001416530922

Someone should make a FFT character of me, Ill pay you! xD Seriously, I will. o.o

Pickle Girl Fanboy

You look pretty good, but your avatar is unflattering.  Get something closer up for your avatar.

Dominic NY18

I just realized that my old pic that was posted before seems to have been lost. So here's a newer pic.

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

shoruke

I went to Vegas with my family for Christmas vacation... the rock climbing at the Valley of Fire was fun, although I think I was within a few inches of falling to my death for most of the actual climbing part.

I don't think I'm going back to Vegas, ever. That place is weeeeeird...
The most-advertised pawn shop was smaller than the ones in my hometown and had worse prices, the next-biggest one apparently hadn't figured out that CRT TVs can't be GIVEN away, much less sold for $200, and the entire local economy runs on (gambling and) getting poor people to stand in the streets handing out cards advertising for the whores. Walgreens is apparently the biggest thing since the invention of BREATHING, every souvenir shop sells the same 4 unclassy shirts and a bunch of fake jewelry, places with names like FatBurger and The Heart Attack Grill ("people over 350 lbs eat for free!") thrive in a place where fat people seem to be few and far between, and there is nothing in the town that caters to video gamer people. Then again, I got pretty much what I expected from the city with a half-mile of slot machines between the airplane and the tram to the baggage pickup area.

And then I get back home to Canada, and WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN IT IS NOT SUMMER ANY MORE. (that thing that they call "winter" in Vegas is not winter, in my world. That's hardly even Autumn.)

Joseph Strife

shoruke

Deamonsonfire

I guess since it got brought up in the other thread

3lric

So, since i posted hella old pix before i thought i would post a recent one (recent as in 5 minutes ago)

Panda_Tar

Me here and a friend of mine, at an Electronic Music Festival, some years ago.

Nowadays, I have a little less hair and a bit more bulked up due my bodybuilding practice.
Always interpreting the foul side of things makes you fouler still.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817