• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:10:41 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Topic to help our FFH videos on youtube. Post them here and get them rated!

Started by Dome, December 27, 2011, 05:04:56 am

Dome

We have many videos of our patches scattered all over youtube, but those videos usually end with very few views and no likes.
It's time to end this, our patches need the most support we can give them!
Post your FFH related videos (Gameplay, hacking, reviews, etc etc...) in this topic and I ASSURE you I will rate and comment them.
Of course, others are encouraged to do the same: The more support we give to our videos, the more FFH will grow!
It's just one click, it takes 4 seconds, but helps FFH A LOT

-Please, only post videos related to patches/Hacking- (This means no random videos about boobs, ponies, musical or whatever else. Keep this topic serious and FFH related)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

3lric

I support this and will be glad to comment on and like any videos i may not have seen yet
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kagebunji

I will support this. I have an account made long time ago, but I haven't actually used it for much, so might as well do something productive now.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

Here's a short clip of Parted Ways I took to show the spell edit 'Chocobo Crash'.
The link is good for quality's sake:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fsVEgcsHOg&feature=youtu.be

But if one must:
[youtube]7fsVEgcsHOg[youtube]

Dome

Lijj

3lric

Dome

Quote from: Lijj on December 29, 2011, 09:12:29 am
Thanks for rating and everything Dome!

Do not thank me, this is the purpose of the topic: Give more visibility to our videos

MOAR VIDEOS!

Celdia

I don't have gameplay videos of anything but there's a pile of random CCP shit including the AI Battles matches up on my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/CLeeNorth
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Dome

^Phew...rated them all, commented the trailer and on your channel

Please, next time post 1 or just some video, not an entire channel XD
P.s: Nice effect-related videos

Kagebunji

I've been subscribing today to everyone I found*to channels, not videos itself). Do you guys think I should tackle Lijj's  Spriting Tutorials over at Pixelation? If you subscribe and like it, we might do something good, and get more spriters interested.

Lijj

No.. since I planned on making new ones and deleting those ones. I wouldn't mind doing that later with the updated versions though.

Kagebunji

Great! If you do that, it will be awesome. Will be looking forward to those then, hopefully people at pixelation will wlecome us warmly, heh.

Dome

Dome

No one has a video to post here?
Then, I'll post mine
This is the FFT: Plus trailer I've worked on for quite some time

and this is the playlist of my video playthrough of FFT: Plus
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5CC19C2D3F377D92

Dome

Dome

I think this should be stickied...or else soon no one will be able to see it

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...